3137 King Arthur Ct Atlanta GA 30345
3137 King Arthur Ct Atlanta GA 30345 Description
- 3 BRs. 2 Baths. Spacious home– basement-corner lot-0.73acres.
- Kingscliff Lake Subdivision. Atlanta Georgia 30345.
- All the essential elements have been taken care of-HVAC, roof, water heater– but this home awaits a buyer who has the vision to transform a huge amount of space to a 2012 lifestyle.
- New water heater. Newer architectural roof (6yrs)
- Newer high efficiency HVAC 3 years
- FOYER has hardwood floors, radius window in front door, cased opening to living room.
- FORMAL LIVING off front foyer features hardwood floors, 2 floor to ceiling windows, cased opening to dining room.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM also has hardwood floors, chandelier, floor to ceiling window and door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN features stained finish wood cabinet, white Formica countertop and ceramic tile backsplash. Double bowl white ceramic sink with window above. Vinyl floor. Open to breakfast room. Ceiling fan and light.
- WHITE FINISH APPLIANCES: GE dishwasher, GE wall oven, GE Cooktop. Ventahood.
- SPACIOUS BREAKFAST ROOM is open to kitchen. Double window overlooks private back yard. Half paneling below chair rail (pine). Chandelier. Door to carport. Door to laundry room.
- OVERSIZE LAUNDRY ROOM has a cabinet, door to deck, washer and dryer connections.
- HUGE DECK overlooks private back yard. Doors to family room and laundry rom. Steps down to back yard.
- Paneled FAMILY ROOM has a masonry fireplace, parquet wood floor, window, door t deck, door to hall and opening to kitchen. Ceiling fan and light. Enjoy the warmth of wood paneling or paint over paneling to lighten room.
- OVERSIZE MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors. Double door closet. 2 windows. Ceiling fan and light. Door to master bath.
- MASTER BATH features a large walk in shower, ceramic tile floor and walls.
- BEDROOMS # 2 & 3 have hardwood floors. Good closets and windows.
- HALL BATH features vanity area with white vanity cabinet, ceramic sink, large linen closet. Door separates vanity and wet areas. Wet area features a tub-shower combo, ceramic tile floor and walls. Wall sink.
- Half BASEMENT is ready for your finish. 3 windows and door to backyard. Lots of space to convert to your special use. Open to large crawl space area with concrete floor.
- CARPORT has parking for two cars. Private FENCED BACK YARD.
- Walk to Leslie Beach Club—swim and tennis.
- Convenient commute to Emory/CDC. Shopping, restaurants and services nearby at Northlake Mall and Briarcliff Village shopping center.
- .73 acre lot
- Henderson Mill ES
- Henderson MS
- Lakeside HS a National School of Excellence
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.