3065 Vista Brook Drive Decatur Georgia 30033
List price: $175,000
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3065 Vista Brook Drive Decatur Georgia 30033 MLS 5793747
Walk to McLendon Elem School from this cute and polished 3 bedroom brick ranch. Just around the corner from Your DeKalb Farmers Market and minutes from Decatur restaurants and entertainment. Convenient to North DeKalb Mall shopping. Refinished hardwood floors. 4 sides brick home. Flexible floor plan: 3rd bedroom or “swing” room can also be used as a library or den. Living an dining room combination does not have an interior separation wall so lots of flexibility with use of this room. Updated kitchen with pantry. Deck overlooks partially fenced back yard. Storage building.
Walk to McLendon Elementary School from this updated 3 bedroom ranch. Just around the corner from Your DeKalb Farmers Market in one direction and North DeKalb Mall in the other. Easy commute to Emory University and CDC. Brick ranch with 3 bedrooms, refinished hardwood floors, updated kitchen a lots more. Affordable price for first time buyers or investors.
Students at 3065 Vista Brook Drive Decatur Georgia 30033 attend McLendon Elementary School, Druid Hills Middle School and Druid Hills High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Marist private school, Paidea and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 3065 Vista Brook Drive Decatur Georgia 30033 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
FEATURES of 3065 Vista Brook Drive Decatur Georgia 30033
- Built in 1965
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 full baths
- 1,988 Feet per DeKalb Co tax records
- Grassed and partially fenced back yard perfect for your outdoor activities.
- 4 sides low maintenance brick.
- Original REFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS in most rooms.
- KITCHEN ready to move in and enjoy White cabinets, white finish electric range. Newer vinyl floor. Double bowl stainless sinks. Door to back yard.
- FORMAL LIVING AND DINING ROOMS (both with hardwood floors) give flexible plan options.
- 3 BEDROOMS all on one floor. This home is perfect for one level living.
3rd bedroom is a classical “swing room” that can be used as a bedroom, family room or library.
Laundry closet in swing room
- HALL BATH has a tub-shower combo, ceramic tile floor and new white vanity cabinet and sink.
- Newer electrical breaker panel.
- Newer DECK overlooks a very private back yard. Privacy fence along the back property line.
- Walk to McLendon Elem School from this cute and polished 3 bedroom brick ranch. Just around the corner from Your DeKalb Farmers Market and minutes from Decatur restaurants and entertainment. Close to North DeKalb Mall shopping.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC
- McLendon Elem, Druid Hills MS and HS
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.
Virtual Tour coming soon!