2927 Whitby DR Atlanta GA 30340
Single family home at 2927 Whitby DR Atlanta GA 30340 listed for sale in FMLS by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates LLC. Call or text SALLY ENGLISH 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings. Located in Northumberland Subdivision off Evans Road near Northlake Mall.
$60,000 Kitchen Renovation (2011) guaranteed to knock your socks off. Granite countertops, new cabinets, ceramic tile floors, premium appliance package – literally a WOW! Family room addition (21’x21′) has a second fireplace, room for everyone to watch the big game. Orig family room now a den-study. Screen porch overlooks fenced back yard, storage building, open lawn or fun &g ames. 4 sides brick. Powder bath and laundry room off breakfast room Hardwood floors in many rooms. Formal dining room. Rear entry 2 car garage -overhead door/opener. Walk/bike to Northumberland Swim Club
Northumberland Swim Club is an easy walk or bike ride away. Northumberland Swim Club is a private Club that offers a swimming pool, playground area, picnic area . Activities include a summer swim team and swim league competition for elementary through high school age children and social
Students at 2927 Whitby DR Atlanta GA 30340 attend Evansdale Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Henderson High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 2927 Whitby DR Atlanta GA 30340 is close to MARTA bus service. It is also within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways. For those commuting intown – easy access to downtown via Ponce DeLeon Ave.
Description of 2927 Whitby DR Atlanta GA 30340
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- Built in 1967
- 2184 square feet per DeKalb County Tax Records
- Lot size: 21,780 Sq ft
- DeKalb County Tax ID: 18 263 12 022
- Lot number 22 Block C
- Deed Book 22226 Page number 213
- Lot dimensions: 130x152x133x163 feet
- ENTRY FOYER has a stone floor, barrel vaulted ceiling and cased opening to FORMAL DINING ROOM with hardwood floors and double pocket door to kitchen (frosted glass doors).
- 2011 KITCHEN RENOVATION by Platinum Kitchens involved knocking out walls and gutting old kitchen to the studs. New Shaker style cabinets with soft close drawers, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash with mosaic insert. Recessed & pendent lighting, ceramic tile floor. Views to all living areas. Breakfast bar island. BAM!
- PREMIUM Stainless Steel Finish APPLIANCES: GE gas cooktop with Broan Chimney type vent hood. GE convection oven. GE super quiet dishwasher.
- BREAKFAST ROOM has a tile floor, chandelier, door to LAUNDRY ROOM and French door to SCREEN PORCH.
- FAMILY ROOM ADDITION is about 21’ by 21’ and has a beamed ceiling, recessed lighting, brick fireplace, door to garage, 5” wood laminate flooring, built in bar and door to POWDER BATH. Plenty of room for everyone to watch the big game on TV!
- Original family room used as a DEN/STUDY features a brick fireplace with gas logs, hardwood floors and door to PATIO.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE has carpet, 2 windows, 2 nice closets.
- MASTER BATH features a walk-in shower, ceramic tile floor and shower walls, vanity with tile top.
- BEDROOMS 2 & 3 generously sized with good closets, carpet.
- HALL BATH: ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo, vanity cabinet/sink. With tile countertop.
- Screen porch and patio allow 3 seasons of outdoor living.
- Fenced back yard with open lawn, storage building, rear drive-in 2 car garage with overhead door and remote control.
4 sides low maintenance brick ranch – great single level living!
- Built in 1967. 2.352 sq feet per DeKalb County tax records.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
More homes for sale in the Northumberland Subdivision:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.