2844 LaVista Colony CT Decatur GA 30033
UNDER CONTRACT 2844 LaVista Colony CT Decatur GA 30033 listed for sale in FMLS by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta, LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for information about 2844 LaVista Colony Court and easy no-hassle showings.
- List price: $ 425,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Swim-tennis available. Convenient to Emory/CDC/VA/Midtown.
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 2844 LaVista Colony CT Decatur GA 30033
Master on the main floor and open floor plan with volume ceilings are qualities that define this lovely brick home within walking distance of Briarlake Elem School.2 story entrance foyer, vaulted family room and deep tray ceiling in master bedroom.2 spacious bedrooms on the second floor plus additional attic space for storage or future finish.Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer. Family room open to kitchen and breakfast room. New roof 2015. 4 sides low maintenance brick.Fenced yard.Convenient to Emory and CDC.Walk or bike to Twin Lakes Swim and Tennis Club.
Students at 2844 LaVista Colony CT, Decatur, GA 30033 attend Briarlake Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
Description of 2844 LaVista Colony CT, Decatur, GA 30033
- Connected to DeKalb County Sewer
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- Swim and tennis available
- Inside I-285: Convenient commute to Emory University and CDC.
- 2844 LaVista Colony CT Decatur, GA 3033 Built 1992.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 powder bath
- 2741 Sq Feet per DeKalb County tax records
- Master on the main floor and open floor plan are two features that define this lovely brick home.
- Lots of volume ceilings: two story entrance foyer, vaulted family room, deep tray ceiling in master bedroom.
- Two spacious bedrooms on the second floor plus additional attic space for storage or future finish.
- 4 sides low maintenance brick.
- Level, grassed, fenced BACK YARD is larger than most new construction homes. Professionally landscaped to create privacy.
- Easy WALKING DISTANCE of Briarlake Elem School. Walk or bike to Twin Lakes Swim and Tennis Club.
- 2 STORY ENTRANCE FOYER: open views of living and dining room, columns, hardwood floors, chandelier, stain finish front door with art glass insert and sidelites, architectural window.
- LARGE LIVING ROOM flanking entry foyer features hardwood floors, bay window.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM open to entry foyer features hardwood floors, elegant crystal chandelier.
- “Hidden” hall behind living and dining rooms has a POWDER BATH,
- LAUNDRY CLOSET and door to 2 car garage.
- KITCHEN features white cabinets, granite countertops, hardwood floors, open views of family room and breakfast room. Lots of storage.
- PREMIUM APPLIANCES (all in white finish) include downdraft cooktop and double oven.
- BREAKFAST ROOM open to kitchen features a chandelier, bay window, built in desk and cabinets.
- 2 STORY FAMILY ROOM is an expansive space. Abundant windows, fireplace (raised brick hearth), French door to deck, built-in bookcase.
- 2 LEVEL DECK overlooks tranquil back yard.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on main floor has a deep tray ceiling, ceiling fan and light, carpet.
- MASTER BATH features white ceramic tile floor, white double vanity cabinet with cultured marble top/sinks. Garden tub and walk-in shower with glass door.
- BEDROOMS #2 and #3 on upper level are spacious and have good closets. 2nd floor landing has open rail with views of family room and entrance foyer.
- HALL BATH with white ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet, tub-shower combination.
- UNFINISHED STORAGE ROOM lets you store holiday items in a convenient location OR space can easily be finished.
- Inside I-285: Convenient commute to Emory University & CDC.
- Briarlake Elem School, Henderson MS, Lakeside HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market analysis of your home.