2610 Glenrose Hill Atlanta GA 30341
2610 Glenrose Hill Atlanta GA 30341 Description
- 4 BRs,2.5 Baths. Glenrose Subdivision. Built in 1992.
- 2610 Glenrose Hill Atlanta GA 30341.
- New: HVAC 2012; roof and gutters 2011; front door 2010.
- Inside the perimeter-newer construction for Lakeside HS district. Vaulted ceilings and open floor plan. Formal LR and DR. Updated kitchen with open views to breakfast room and vaulted ceiling family room with fireplace.
- Premium wood plantation blinds on most windows.
- KITCHEN features granite countertops, marble backsplash and ceramic tile floor. Stainless steel under-counter sink with pull out faucet. Stain cabinet finish with rubbed bronze pulls. Lots of counter-space and storage. Built in pantry. Open views to breakfast room and family room. Work station with open countertop and storage cabinets. Pantry. Recessed light.
- APPLIANCES: Whirlpool gas range. GE Spacemaker microwave oven-ventahood. Whirlpool dishwasher.
- BREAKFAST ROOM is open to kitchen and family room. Ceramic tile floor, French door and windows overlooking private back yard, chandelier.
- VAULTED FAMLY ROOM features a brick fireplace with raised hearth, bookshelves and cabinets. Wall of windows. Carpet. Open rail on second floor landing overlooks family room.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM can handle large holiday gatherings. Cased opening to LR. Chandelier, carpet, double windows. Bead board paneling below chair rail.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM has great flow for entertaining. Cased openings to front foyer and dining room. Carpet, two windows, used as office by owners.
- FRONT FOYER has a ceramic tile floor and chandelier. L shaped staircase. Coat closet, storage closet, door to 2 car garage and POWDER BATH (a ceramic tile, vanity).
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE has a vaulted ceiling, carpet, Bead board paneling below chair rail, designer paint.
- SPA MASTER BATH features a Jacuzzi tub, separate wlk-in shower with glass door, ceramic tile floor, double vanity with cultured marble top and sinks. Walk-in closet
- BEDROOMS 2,3 & 4 generously sized. Carpet, ceiling fans, good closets. LAUNDRY CLOSET off up hall.
- HALL BATH: white ceramic tile floor. Tub shower combination. Vanity cabinet with stain finish and cultured marble top and vanity sink.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- Henderson Mill Elem. School is STEM certified. Henderson MS. Lakeside HS-National school of excellence winner.
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.