Sally English listed 2500 Kings Arms Drive NE Atlanta GA 30345 for sale in Woods of Northlake subdivision zip code 30345. The home sits in a cul-de-sac and was one of the first homes built in the subdivision. We have sold this home several times. This is the 2015 listing!
- Improved Price $359,900
- Original List Price: $369,900
- Bedrooms: 3 (potential 4th bedroom)
- Full Baths: 2
- Powder baths: 1
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS 5663320 for 2500 Kings Arms Drive NE, Atlanta GA 30345
4 sides low maintenance brick exterior and yard on cul-de-sac lot in Lakeside HS. Hardwood floors, 9 foot ceilings on main level.Granite countertops in updated kitchen.Formal living room, dining room and family room (with masonry fireplace). French door to good sized deck,privacy-fenced back yard.Spacious master bedroom on second floor has 2 walk-in closets.Master bath spa tub plus large walk-in shower with edgeless glass door. Potential study/rec room/4th BR option.Walk to Henderson Mill Elem school,Leslie Beach swim-tennis. Easy commute to Emory,CDC,VA,downtown
Students at 2500 Kings Arms Drive attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
2500 Kings Arms Drive home features:
- 3 BRs,2.5 Baths.
- Woods of Northlake Subdivision.
- Built in 1989.
- 2500 Sq Ft (tax record)
- 2500 Kings Arms Drive NE Atlanta GA 30345
- Convenient to VA, downtown, Emory University and The CDC.
- Not a new home but newer construction for the area!
- Elegant interior finish will surpass expectations.
- Hardwood floors and 9 ft ceilings on main level.
- 2 inch wood blinds on windows.
- Designer paint.
- Detailed wood moldings throughout the home.
- 4 sides low maintenance brick exterior.
- BACK YARD has no grass to cut – low maintenance back yard.
- Storage building, native plants and shrubs, privacy fence.
- Great DECK for chilling and grilling. Lots of seating room.
- ENTRY FOYER has hardwood floors, chandelier and staircase to 2nd floor. Cased openings to LR and DR.
- POWDER BATH off front hall has a furniture style vanity cabinet with dramatic vanity sink and faucet.
- LIVING ROOM converted to a main level bedroom-owners in process of undoing that conversion. Hardwood floors, fireplace.
- DINING ROOM has hardwood floors, large brass chandelier, 2 windows, door to kitchen.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features granite countertops, tumbled marble backsplash, white cabinets, white porcelain under- counter sink with double bowls and pull out faucet.Ceramic tile floor. Breakfast bar separates kitchen from breakfast room. APPLIANCES : White finish electric range, white finish dishwasher, Microwave oven/ventahood combo in white finish.
- BREAKFAST ROOM is open to kitchen and has three floor to ceiling windows overlooking the back yard. Ceramic tile floors. Chandelier. Door to mudroom.
- MUD ROOM / LAUNDRY ROOM with ceramic tile floor, washer dryer connections, wire shelving and door to 2 CAR GARAGE.
- GREAT ROOM has a masonry fireplace with glass doors and flanking bookcases. French door to deck plus a triple window. Open to breakfast room/kitchen. Cased opening to LR.
- MASTER BEDROOM suite on second floor has oak hardwood floors, 2 windows, 2 walk-in closets, ceiling fan and light.
- MASTER BATH features a heart shaped jetted tub, walk-in shower with edgeless glass door and detailed ceramic tile floor and walls. Double vanity cabinet with stain finish and granite countertop. Ceramic tile floor. Large linen closet.
- UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS 2 & 3 are generously sized. Neutral carpet, ceiling fans, good closets. BONUS ROOM could be a HOME OFFICE / PLAY ROOM / RETREAT.
- Jack and Jill HALL BATH Ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo, white vanity cabinet with granite countertop.
- Highly rated Henderson Mill Elem. School. Henderson MS. Lakeside High School-National School of Excellence
More homes for sale near Kings Arms Drive
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 to see these homes.
Check back frequently as these homes for sale are fmls real time listings and availability – and new listings – change several times a day. Call Sally direct if you are interested in listings and homes in nearby neighborhoods. Sally English specializes in neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control.
Deed Book 15166 Page 782
Lot 17 Block 1
Lot size: 0.13 acres
Finished space: 2500 sq ft
Built in 1989
This wonderfully renovated & well-maintained home is sited on a cul-de-sac lot and offers easy access to I-285, I-85, Emory University, CDC & the shopping/dining of the Northlake area. Highlights of the home include: formal living & dining rooms, family room, renovated kitchen & adjoining breakfast room, bonus room over the garage for a potential 4th bedroom, oversized master suite with 2 walk-in closets,, loads of windows & natural light and a private, fenced backyard