2403 Henderson Mill Court NE Atlanta GA 30345
Sally English listed 2403 Henderson Mill Court NE
Atlanta GA 30345 for sale in the FMLS. Sally English is Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC located at 3350 Northlake Parkway Atlanta GA 30345. Call or text Sally English at 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings of this lovely home in Cumberland Forest Subdivision.
List price: $309,900
2 full baths
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS
Walk to Henderson Mill Elementary School or Northlake Mall from this delightful 4-sides brick ranch with basement. Sun room addition overlooks fenced and natural back yard. Year round color in manicured front yard flower beds. Hardwood floors in most rooms. Vaulted ceiling, exposed beams in family room. UPDATED Kitchen with newer cabinets (stain finish), granite countops. Partially finished basement with high ceilings perfect for rec room. Workshop in unfinished portion of basement. Lakeside High School. Convenient commute to Emory and CDC.
Students at 2403 Henderson Mill Court NE Atlanta GA 30345 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 2403 Henderson Mill Court NE Atlanta GA 30345 is within an walking distance of MARTA bus service. It is also within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways. For those commuting intown – easy access to downtown via Shallowford Rd I-85 exit.
Description of 2403 Henderson Mill Court NE Atlanta GA 30345
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- Built in 1964
- 1933 square feet per DeKalb County Tax Records
- Lot size: 1/2 to 3/4 acres
- Hardwood floors in most rooms.
- Deep wooded lot is fenced and very private. Flowering shrubs, trees, perennials in manicured front yard GARDENS.
- ENTRY FOYER has a stone floor.Cased opening to living room
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOMS feature hardwood floors and three large windows. Flexible space – no wall separating LR and DR. Chandelier in Dining Area.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features newer stain finish wood cabinets, granite countertops and a double bowl porcelain sink. White ceramic tile floor. Open to breakfast room.
- APPLIANCES: Kenmore dishwasher (white finish), GE Oven (white), GE Monogram electric solid surface cooktop (black glass), Kenmore microwave oven/ventahood combo (white).
- BREAKFAST ROOM overlooks wooded and natural back yard. 2 windows, ceramic tile floor. Door to laundry room.
- Spacious LAUNDRY ROOM has built in pantry cabinets, work desk and washer/dryer connections. Ceramic tile floor. Ext door.
- FAMLY ROOM features a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, wall of built in bookcases, refinished hardwood floors. Open to Sun room addition. Doors to kitchen, back hall. Ceiling fan.
- SUN ROOM ADDITION is open to family room and will be a favorite location for entertaining friends, enjoying a morning cup of coffee or relaxing after work. 3 walls of glass overlook private back yard. Vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan and light. Hardwood floors. Dry storage with exterior door beneath.
- MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors underneath carpet. Double closet, windows, ceiling fan and light.
- MASTER BATH features ceramic tile floor and walls, pedestal sink, walk-in shower with tile walls, window, wall cabinet.
- BEDROOMS 2&3 generously sized and also have hardwood floors under carpet. HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo, vanity cabinet/sink.
- Partially finished BASEMENT has both interior and exterior entry doors. High ceilings perfect for your finish. Would make an outstand rec room or man cave. Adjacent workshop.
- Irrigation system. Newer driveway. Fenced back yard.
- Walk or bike to fun and happening Leslie Beach Swim and Tennis Club with neighborhood swim team and play ground.
- Built in 1964. 1,933 square feet per DeKalb County tax records.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- Henderson Mill Elem. (STEM certified School). Henderson MS. Lakeside High School-National School of Excellence
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.