2320 Melinda Drive Atlanta Georgia 30345 CONVENIENT TO EMORY, CDC AND VA HOSPITAL
BARGAIN PRICED. ESTATE OWNED. NEEDS SOME COSMETIC WORK BUT NOTHING MAJOR APPARENT and priced at $279,900
Sally English listed 2320 Melinda Drive Atlanta Georgia 30345 home for sale. The Melinda Drive home is CONVENIENT TO EMORY, CDC AND VA HOSPITAL
More homes for sale on Melinda Drive in Atlanta Georgia Zip Code 30345
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 to see these homes.
Check back frequently as these homes for sale are fmls real time listings and availability – and new listings – change several times a day. Call Sally direct if you are interested in listings and homes in nearby neighborhoods. Sally English specializes in neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control.
2320 Melinda Drive home for sale FEATURES
- 3 BRs. 2 BATHS.
- Echo Hills Subdivision
- Inside I-285.
- Finished basement
- Walk or bike to Echo Ridge Club (swim & tennis) back entrance.
- Low maintenance brick
- Great Schools!
- Available “As Is”. Buy now at a bargain price and make improvements on your timetable with décor selections that suit your personal taste.
- Hardwood floors under carpet in most rooms.
- FAMILY ROOM features a masonry fireplace. Exposed brick from floor to ceiling. Gas logs. Ceiling fan and light. Pine paneling on walls. 2 windows. Open to breakfast room
- KITCHEN features pine cabinets with Formica countertops (neutral color). Newer vinyl floor. Double stainless steel sink.
- APPLIANCES: JC Penny dishwasher (black glass) , oven (white), Whirlpool cook top (white). Ventahood (white).
- LAUNDRY ROOM adjacent to kitchen has washer and dryer connections, storage cabinets. Door to back yard. Window.
- OVERSIZE BREAKFAST AREA between kitchen and family room has pine paneling. Vinyl floor.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM has a door to the kitchen. Nice chandelier. Open to Living Room. Hardwood floors under carpet.
- OVERSIZE FORMAL LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors under carpet. 2 windows. Open to dining room. Front door opens to living room. Door to hall.
- MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors under carpet, Private entrance to master bath. Ceiling fan/ light. Double door closet.
- MASTER BATH has a ceramic tile floor, vanity with blue sink. Shower.
- BEDROOM # 2 has double window plus single window. Double door closet.
- BEDROOM # 3 has 1 double window. Double door closet. Hardwood floors under carpet.
- HALL BATH features a large vanity cabinet /sink, ceramic tile, tub/shower combo. Shower door. Hardwood floors under carpet
- BASEMENT has finished rec room, finished home office. Workshop area. Exterior door.
- REC ROOM AREA has pine paneling, vinyl tile floor, built in closet, 3 windows (daylight).
- OFFICE AREA IN BASEMENT has pine paneling, vinyl floor. Door to back yard. Window.
- UNFINISHED BASEMENT AREA has a workshop. Room for storage.
- CARPORT parking for 2 cars.
- PRIVATE BACK YARD ready .
- GARDEN AREA has space for vegetables, roses or your favorite perennials.
- PATIO. Some fenced area in back yard.
- Water heater approx 7 years old.
- Low flow “water saver” plumbing fixtures.
- Convenient commute to EMORY UNIVERSITY / CDC / VA Medical Center /Midtown.
- Hawthorne Elementary School
- Henderson Middle School
- Lakeside High School
Call Sally English and The English Team to see homes for sale in Echo Hills neighborhood. 404-229-2995 The English Team specializes in homes convenient to Emory University and homes convenient to the Centers for Disease Control. We look forward to assisting you with your home buying or home selling needs.