Sally English and the English Team new listing at 2301 Abby Ln NE Atlanta GA 30345.
List Price $589,900.
Home for sale in Oak Grove Elementary School district near Lakeside High School. Call or text Atlanta real estate agent Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings of this newer construction home. Call Sally for details!! 404-229-2995
Built in 1999, this home has 4 bedrooms plus 3 full baths and an additional powder bath. The home is located in a cul-de-sac and has a shared drive with 2 other houses. The house size is 3,936 square feet per DeKalb County tax records.
Newer construction in Oak Grove Elem School district at an affordable price. Enjoy high ceilings, two story foyer, large bedrooms and baths at a price well under the Mc-Mansions.Designer kitchen had 70K makeover: gas cooktop and double convection oven in stainless steel finish,granite, countertops,tumbled marble backsplash,breakfast bar,recessed lighting,island, more.Wet bar between family room,living room. Spacious dining room seats 12+ with ease – ready for holiday gatherings and parties.Hardwood floors in many main floor rooms.Walk-in closets.3rd floor bonus room.
2301 Abby LN NE Atlanta GA 30345 DESCRIPTION
- 4 BRs,3.5 Baths. Cul-de-sac lot. Private–fenced back yard.
- 2301 Abby Lane NE Atlanta GA 30345
- Call Sally English 404-229-2995 for showing appointment.
- Real hardwood floors and high ceilings on first floor.
- 3936 sq ft per DeKalb County tax records. Built in 1999
- Two story ENTRY FOYER has hardwood floors, architectural windows, chandelier, cased openings to LR&DR, staircase.
- SEPARATE FORMAL LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM on main floor have elegant hardwood floors. Chandelier in dining room. Room to entertain family and friends during holidays and celebrations. Deep tray ceilings in both rooms.
- $70,000 KITCHEN MAKEOVER includes granite countertops, tumbled marble backsplash, new stain finish cabinets, an island, breakfast bar, travertine floor, recessed lighting, tear drop lighting, and much more. PREMIUM STAINLESS STEE FINISH APPLIANCES: GE Profile double ovens—convection, gas cooktop with hood above, Kitchen Aide dishwasher with hidden controls. BREAKFAST ROOM open to kitchen and to family room with wall of windows and chandelier.
- FAMLY ROOM features a fireplace with gas logs, hardwood floors, detailed wood moldings, French door to COVERED PATIO.
- POWDER BATH on hall and BUILT IN WET BAR on hall between Family room and Living Room
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE has hardwood floors, ceiling fan-light, sitting area, French door to private SUN PORCH. MASTER BATH features ceramic tile floor, garden tub with window above, walk-in shower with glass door, tray ceiling, lots of vanity space-cultured marble top and sinks, large walk-in closet.
- BEDROOM 2 has hardwood floors and en-suite bath with tub-shower combo.
- BEDROOMS 3 & 4 are generously sized and share a Jack and Jill Bathroom between them. Both bedrooms have hardwood floors. LAUNDRY CLOSET on upstairs hall.
- BONUS ROOM located on third floor has great potential as a media room, play room, home office or 5th bedroom.
- Walk or bike to fun and happening Echo Ridge Swim and Tennis Club. Neighborhood swim team (membership waiting list).
- Also walk or bike to desirable Globe Academy Charter School
- 4 sides low maintenance brick exterior.
- FENCED BACK YARD. 2 car GARAGE. Shared Driveway.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- OAK GROVE Elem. Henderson Middle
- Lakeside High School-National School of Excellence
Newer construction in Oak Grove Elem School district at an affordable price. Enjoy high ceilings, two story foyer, large bedrooms and baths at a price well under the Mc-Mansions. Designer kitchen has a gas cooktop, double convection oven in stainless steel finish. Granite, countertops, tumbled marble backsplash, breakfast bar, recessed lighting, island, and more. Wet bar between family room and living room. Spacious dining room seats 12+ with ease – ready for holiday gatherings and parties. Hardwood floors in many main floor rooms. Walk-in closets. 3rd floor bonus rooms.
The home has a two car attached garage, fireplace and a professionally landscaped lawn and irrigation system. Portion of yard is fenced.
$70,000 kitchen renovation added granite counters, stainless steel appliances and new stain finish cabinets.
Volume ceilings throughout: 2 story entrance foyer, tray ceilings.
Hardwood floors in many rooms. Fireplace with gas logs. 4 sides low maintenance brick.
Sec System Owned
Gas Water Heater
Energy Star Appliances
DeKalb County Tax ID: 18 205 01 100.
Lot size is 0.437 acres.
Lot dimensions: 37 X 19 X 63 X 82 X 54 X 153 X 145
MORE HOMES FOR SALE ON ABBY LANE:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.