2273 Medlinda Drive Atlanta Georgia 30345
Sally English and the English Team represented the buyers of the home at 2273 Melinda Drive Atlanta Georgia 30345. Clients Paul and Beth Syribey purchased the home for $700,000.
The home was new construction and Builder Jimmy Mahfoud sold it as a short sale as the proceeds from the sale were not sufficient to pay off the construction loan.
Also, there were no kitchen appliances in the home at closing.
Protracted negotiations between buyer and seller occurred when Bank of America imposed numerous restrictions on the sale.
2273 Melinda Drive was custom built to last a lifetime – no expense was spared
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL WITH FULL IN-LAW SUITE.
- MULTIPLE OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS, PATIO, DECK, SCREENED PORCH.
- GORGEOUS HARDWOOD AND TILE FLOORS THROUGHOUT
- BUILT-INS IN ALMOST EVERY ROOM
- FOUR HVAC SYSTEMS
- SAFE ROOM/TORNADO SHELTER IN BASEMENT.
- NO DETAIL HAS BEEN OVERLOOKED! POTENTIAL SHORT SALE