226 Knob Hills Circle Decatur GA 30030
List price: $345,000
Sales Price: $355,000
Closing Date: July 1, 2015
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 226 Knob Hills Circle Decatur GA 30030
Fee simple Decatur townhome built in 2006. Open floor plan with views of pool from living areas.Hardwood floors, granite countertops, high ceilings and upgrades you would find in a much more expensive home.Spacious dining room plus a breakfast bar for casual dining. Attached 2 car garage (private) and deck overlooking pool/landscaped courtyard. Multilevel home with private baths for each of the three bedrooms. Complex has a pool & exercise equipment room.Walk to Decatur restaurants,nightlife,parks and festivals. Easy commute to Emory and CDC.
Students at 226 Knob Hill Circle Decatur GA 30030 attend City of Decatur Schools.
Description of 226 Knob Hills Circle Decatur GA 30030
- Built in 2006
- 2160 square feet per Tax records
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC
- 269 Knob Hills Circle Decatur, GA 30030
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 powder bath
- 2,165 Sq Feet per DeKalb County tax records
- Fee simple Decatur townhome built in 2006.
- OPEN FLOOR PLAN with views of pool from living areas.
- Short walk to downtown Decatur restaurants, nightlife, parks, festivals.
- Easy commute to Emory and CDC.
- Hardwood floors, granite countertops, high ceilings and upgrades you would find in a much more expensive home.
- PRIVATE PARKING: Attached 2 car garage with remote controlled overhead door has ample room for cars and storage.
- MULTI-LEVEL HOME with private baths for each of the three bedrooms.Terrace level bedroom used by owners for guest room.
- KNOB HILL COMPLEX has a gated swimming pool and clubhouse with exercise equipment. Professionally landscaped.
- ENTRANCE FOYER on terrace level has a private entrance from the courtyard. Custom built wood exterior door with stain finish. Tile floor and 2 windows. Steps down to 2 car garage. Door to terrace level bedroom suite. Steps up to main floor.
- TERRACE BEDROOM SUITE perfect for guests. Walk-in closet. Full bath with stain finish vanity and tub-shower combination
- MAIN FLOOR has a great room, dining room, kitchen, powder bath and deck overlooking courtyard and pool.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS and 9’ ceilings throughout main floor.
- KITCHEN features stain finish cabinets,granite countertops, undercounter stainless steel sink with pull-out faucet, recessed lighting, breakfast bar. Butlers pantry with cased opening has lots of storage cabinets, appliance bar and connections for refrigerator.
- KENMORE PREMIUM APPLIANCES in black glass finish include a dishwasher, gas range, microwave oven/ventahood.
- LARGE AND OPEN DINING AREA is separate from the kitchen area by a large breakfast bar. Seats 12 plus easily—plenty of room to entertain family and friends.
- SPACIOUS GREAT ROOM features a fireplace with gas logs and marble surround, two large windows overlooking courtyard and swimming pool, ceiling fan, French door to DECK.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on upper floor has a tray ceiling, carpet, ceiling fan and light, two windows, large walk-in closet.
- MASTER BATH features a ceramic tile floor, garden tub, walk-in shower with glass door, Two separate vanity cabinets/sinks plus a dressing area vanity.
- BEDROOM #2 has a tray ceiling, carpet, 2 windows and walk-in closet.
- PRIVATE BATH with tile floor, tub-shower combo.
- CITY OF DECATUR SCHOOLS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your hom