2131 Street DeVille NE Atlanta GA 30345
2131 Street DeVille NE Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale in FMLS by Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta, LLC. Sally English is Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC located at 3350 Northlake Parkway Atlanta GA 30345. Call or text Sally English at 404-229-2995 for easy no hassle showings of this lovely home in a close in the Lakeside High School district.
List price: $ 459,900
3 full baths
DESCRIPTION of 2131 Street DeVille NE Atlanta GA 30345 IN FMLS
Blue Ribbon Schools: Oak Grove Elementary, Lakeside High School. Parking for all your vehicles: 2 car garage, covered parking for 2 more cars, boat, trailer. Main floor master bedroom suite. Rec room & In-law suite (BR and full bath) on finished terrace level. 3 additional bedrooms and large bath upstairs. Enjoy the Sun room addition, kitchen renovation (5 years old). Hardwood floors in living and dining rooms, kitchen, breakfast room. Family room fireplace. Grassed/fenced back yard ready for fun and games. New HVAC up, HVAC down-3yrs old, New roof, replacement windows.
Everybody can find some personal space in this 5 bedroom Oak Grove Elementary School district home. Bedroom, bath and rec room on finished terrace level. Bedroom and bath on a private main floor wing. Three bedrooms and Jack/Jill bath UP. Sun room addition and kitchen renovation just 5 years ago. Hardwood floors in living and dining rooms, kitchen, breakfast room. Fireplace in large family room. Side drive in garage (2 cars) plus covered parking (2 more cars/boats/trailer). NEW HVAC Up, HVAC down just 3 years old. Energy efficient replacement windows. New roof, gutters, gutterguards.
Students at 2131 Street DeVille NE Atlanta GA 30345 attend Oak Grove Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 2131 Street DeVille NE Atlanta GA 30345 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 2131 Street DeVille NE Atlanta GA 30345
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 baths
- Built in 1962
- 2270 square feet per DeKalb County Tax Records
- Lot size: 1/3 to 3/4 acres
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC.
- 2131 Street DeVille NE Atlanta GA 30345
Everybody can find some personal space in this 5 bedroom Oak Grove Elementary School district home. Bedroom, bath and rec room on finished terrace level. Bedroom and bath on a private main floor wing. 3 bedrooms and Jack/Jill bath upstairs.
- Built in 1962.
- Sun room addition and kitchen RENOVATION just 5 years ago.
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL: in-law suite, rec room, full bath.
- Hardwood floors in living and dining rooms, kitchen, breakfast room.
- PLANTATION WOOD BLINDS in many rooms.
- PARKING: Side drive in garage (2 cars) plus covered parking (2 more cars/boats/trailer).
- UPDATES: new HVAC up, HVAC down replaced 3 years ago. Energy efficient replacement windows. New roof, gutters, gutterguards.
- ENTRY FOYER features a tile floor, staircase, cased opening to LR.
- FORMAL LIVING & DINING ROOMS. LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, ceiling fan, detailed wood molding. DINING ROOM also has hardwood floors and a crystal chandelier. The combination provides the perfect setting for holiday celebrations and formal entertaining.
- KITCHEN RENOVATION added lovely Corian countertops, white cabinets, undercounter white ceramic sink (pull out faucet, disposal, window above), ceramic tile backsplash, recessed lighting. Hardwood floors. BREAKFAST ROOM is open to kitchen and family room. Hardwood floors, chandelier and door to garage.
- APPLIANCES include a Kenmore electric range (solid surface top, stainless steel finish), Kenmore microwave oven/ventahood combo, GE Triton dishwasher.
- FAMILY ROOM is a central and delightful location for enjoying the ball game on TV, enjoying a fire in the brick fireplace. French door to sun room. Built in bookcase. Carpet.
- SUN ROOM ADDITION makes a lovely home office or pleasant reading room. Double French doors open to wrap around DECK. Includes carpet, recessed lighting and 2 walls of windows.
- LAUNDRY CLOSET off Sun Room.
- BEDROOM ON MAIN FLOOR could be 2nd master. Located on a separate wing of house.
- MAIN FLOOR BATH opens from back hall and features a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo, painted vanity cabinet with cultured marble countertop and sink.
- MASTER BEDROOM on 2nd floor is spacious and has built in shelves. All carpet on 2nd floor is 1 year old. Private entrance to BATH dressing area with vanity cabinet and sink.
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM: hall entrance and a door to the master bath dressing area. Carpet over ceramic tile floor. Vanity cabinet and sink, tub-shower combo. BEDROOMS #3 & 4 are spacious with good closets
- TERRACE LEVEL: REC ROOM, IN-LAW SUITE (Bedroom 5 and full bath 3). Interior and exterior entrance.
- Look for heated storage room with exterior entrance only (under deck)
- Convenient commute to Emory University and CDC.
- OAK GROVE Elementary School, Henderson MS, Lakeside High School (National School of Excellence winner).
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
[idx-listings linkid=”404351″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.