1536 Vancouver DR Tucker GA 30084
1536 Vancouver DR Tucker GA 30084
SOLD! 1536 Vancouver Dr Tucker GA 30084 listed for sale in fmls by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta, LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for info.
List price: $ 194,900
Sales Price $190,000
Closing Date: June 1, 2015
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 1536 Vancouver Rd Tucker GA 30084
Custom built on land accessed through Vancouver Dr – but not part of the subdivision.Throw out your assumptions – brick ranch with poured concrete wall basement, sun room with Mitsubishi HVAC system + more features not available in homes nearby.Oversize lot with storage building,fenced back yard,room for pool, space for fun/games on the large grassed lawn. Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and European style stain finish cabinets. 2 fireplaces. Large finished rec room and powder bath in finished basement. large room w/ fireplace ready for your finish.
Students at 1536 Vancouver Dr Tucker GA 30084 attend Brockett Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Paideia private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 1536 Vancouver Dr Tucker GA 30084 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 1536 Vancouver Dr Tucker GA 30084
- Built in 1975
- 1981 square feet per Appraisal
- Lot size: 1/2 to 3/4 acre
- Convenient commute to Emory University and The CDC
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1 Powder Bath.
- 1536 Vancouver Drive, Tucker, GA 30084
- Built in 1975.
- 1761 Sq Ft on main floor per DeKalb County Tax records.
- Custom built on land accessed thru Vancouver Dr-but not part of subdivision.
- Throw out assumptions as this house is different.
- Brick ranch with 2 fireplaces, poured concrete wall basement, sun room with Mitsubishi HVAC system plus many more features not available in homes nearby.
- Oversize lot with storage building, fenced back yard, room for pool, space for fun/games on the large grassed lawn.
- Large finished rec room & powder bath in finished basement(not included in sq footage for tax records). PLUS large basement room w/fireplace ready to finish. High ceilings!
- New water heater 2015.
- Pella energy efficient windows.
- Affordable utility bills!
- Interior/exterior doors replaced.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN features quartz countertops, European style cabinets with pickle finish, ceramic tile backsplash. Double bowl stainless steel sink with gooseneck faucet and garbage disposal aerator. Hardwood floor, open to dining room.
- APPLIANCES (stainless steel finish): newer gas range, dishwasher.
- LAUNDRY ROOM off kitchen: built in shelving, gas dryer service, window.
- DINING ROOM has elegant wood flooring, French doors to sun room and newer ceiling fan/light.
- SUN ROOM ADDITION will be your favorite room in the house. Perfect for morning coffee and reading or entertain friends in the evening while enjoying the view from windows on 3 sides. Wood laminate floor. French door to back yard.
- GREAT ROOM features a brick fireplace flanked by lighted display cabinets with glass shelving. Fireplace has gas logs and glass doors. Hardwood floors, recessed lighting.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM features hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light.
- MASTER BATH features a ceramic tile floor, separate dressing area with white vanity cabinet, tub-shower combo.
- BEDROOMS #2 & #3 are spacious with hardwood floors.
- HALL BATH: ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink, tub-shower combo.
- REC ROOM in finished basement has high ceilings, carpet, cedar closet for clothing storage.
- POWDER BATH off rec room has vanity cabinet and sink.
- Large unfinished basement room with brick fireplace.
- Storage building with electricity and water.
- 2 car garage with remote controlled overhead door,storage room
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, midtown, downtown.
- Brockett Elementary, Tucker Middle School, Tucker HS
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.