1391 Willivee Dr Decatur GA 30033
SOLD: 1391 Willivee Dr Decatur GA 30033 by Sally English and the English Team at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Great opportunity for an affordable home in one of Atlanta’s most sought after public school districts.
Sales Price: $209,900
Sales Date: March 28, 2014
Call Sally English 404-229-2995 direct for easy showings. The English Team specializes in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory and CDC.
FMLS number 5183164
- 2 BRs,2 Baths. University Heights subdivision. Built in 1961
- 1391 Willivee Drive Decatur GA 30033
- Owner has meticulously maintained this home so you can move in and enjoy without worrying about major repair expense. Here is a sampling: new gutters and downspouts (2010), waterproofed exterior basement wall, installed French drain (2009), water heater replaced 4 yrs ago, roof and Carrier AC replaced (2002), hardwood floors refinished (2013), fresh interior paint (2013), replaced garage door 10 yrs ago, new Chamberlain garage door opener with remote controls (2012), new appliances 3 years ago, ceramic floor installed in kitchen, new hall bath vanity 3 yrs ago, low flow toilets (2010 and 2013), new sewer line to the street 5 years ago, new water service line from street to house (2.5 yrs ago).
- Lovely hardwood floors under Berber carpet, both Bedrooms
- Finished Terrace level has huge rec room. Excellent light from numerous windows. Laundry room. Drive under garage
- Two story split FOYER floor plan with steps up to living area and steps down to terrace level. Front door with new hardware, opaque side-lites, wood floor and exposed wood step treads.
- GREAT ROOM features refinished hardwood floors, lots of light through triple window and rail overlooking split foyer.
- DINING ROOM is open to the great room and kitchen. Lovely hardwood floors, glass doors to deck, chandelier.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features white European style cabinets with a laminate countertop. Ceramic tile floor and recessed lighting. Window above stainless steel sink. Work desk. NEWER APPLIANCES: Maytag dishwasher, Premier gas range, GE microwave-ventahood combo. Bar hall area between kitchen and great room: cabinet, glass shelves, mirrored wall.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM was created by combining two of the original 3 bedrooms to make a large open bedroom retreat. Hardwood floors under Berber carpet. Lots of windows.
- MASTER BATH features walk in shower with glass door.
- BEDROOM 2 generously sized with good light & closet.
- HALL BATH features ceramic tile floor and walls, tub-shower, combination, new vanity cabinet, hand sprayer.
- Terrace level REC ROOM has a tile floor, excellent light from multiple windows. LAUNDRY ROOM with washer and dryer connections. Drive under GARAGE has room for workshop.
- Easy commute to Emory University and CDC. Walk to MARTA. Shopping and restaurants nearby.
- Laurel Ridge Elem. Druid Hills Middle and High Schools
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- Size per DeKalb County Tax: 2.054 square feet (plus finished basement)
- Year built: 1961
- Subdivision: University Heights Lot 1 Block B
- Tax ID: 18 114 08 098
- 2012 DeKalb County Tax: 2829
- Lot size: 0.26 acres
- Lot dimensions: 31x56x122x79x160 feet
Convenient location for commutes to Emory University and The CDC, restaurants in Decatur or downtown destinations.
Move in and enjoy this well maintained home. Spend your extra cash on furnishings – not repairs. Fresh paint, newly refinished hardwood floors, newer systems. Roof – 2002. appliances 3 years old.
Spacious master bedroom was created by merging two of the original bedrooms. Hardwood floors under carpet in bedrooms.
Walk to MARTA.
More homes for sell on Willivee Drive: