Sell My Home

Sally, I’m thinking about selling my home

Ready to get the process of selling your home started? The “sell my home” form below is a great first step in exploring the sale of your home and comes with NO obligation. Most sellers procrastinate because they do not want to deal with a pushy and in-your-face real estate agent. No worries – that is not my style.  Get started now!

Name:*

Spouse/ Partner:

Address:*

City:*

State:*

Zip:*

Phone (###-###-####):*

Email:*

Message:*

How much is my home worth? A complimentary Market Analysis available even if you are not planning to sell your home.

Select Sally's Services:
I would like a complimentary market valuation of my home
Please rush a complete marketing proposal for my home
Send a copy of Sally's Market Preparation guide

(*Required field)

I promise to give you the information you need and then leave you alone until you are ready to switch from “Thinking about it” to “Go”. That’s it. No hard sell, no phone calls or drip email campaign. You get solid info about selling your home and then I leave you alone as you digest the data and make a decision.

Probably 60% of the people that complete the sell my home form below do not make the decision to go ahead and put their home on the market. That’s fine with me. The other 40% keep me really busy!  We are happy to answer your questions! Call or text me at 404-229-2995 or fill in the form below.

Thanks,

Sally English