2497 Kings Arms Drive Atlanta GA 30345
Sally English and the English Team listed, marketed and have under contract a home at 2497 Kings Arms Drive Atlanta GA 30345 for seller clients Frank and Ann Boyd.
- 2497 Kings Arms Drive Atlanta Georgia 30345 listed for $299,900.
- The final sales price for 2497 Kings Arms Drive was $285,000.
- Closing date: October 4, 2012.
- 2497 Kings Arms Drive is located in Woods of Northlake Subdivision on Henderson Mill Road and is just a short walk from Henderson Mill Elementary School
More homes for sale near 2497 Kings Arms Drive
We're sorry, but it seems that we're having some problems loading properties from our database. Please check back soon.
Call Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 to see these homes.
Check back frequently as these homes for sale are fmls real time listings and availability – and new listings – change several times a day. Call Sally direct if you are interested in listings and homes in nearby neighborhoods. Sally English specializes in neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control.
2497 Kings Arms Drive home features:
- 3 BRs, 2.5 Baths. 4 sides low maintenance brick exterior.
- Cul-de-sac lot, private and fenced back yard-extra low maintenance.
- TWO STORY ENTRANCE FOYER features hardwood floors, chandelier, leaded glass front door with leaded glass side lites.
- MASTER BEDROM ON MAIN FLOOR: sizeable suite located off front hall. Bedroom has Berber style low pile carpet, double window, ceiling fan and light, walk-in closet. Double doors to spa bath. MASTER BATH has ceramic tile floors, Jacuzzi brand spa tub with window above and ceramic tile surround, Walk-in shower with ceramic tile walls, glass door and gold trim. White double vanity cabinet with cultured marble countertop and vanity sinks.
- KITCHEN features stain finish wood cabinets, laminate countertops with oak nose trim. Ceramic tile back splash. Double bowl ceramic sink with pull out chrome faucet and garbage disposal. Ceramic tile floor. Open to breakfast room.
- PREMIUM APPLIANCES: GE double oven, GE electric cooktop, GE Spacemaker XL 1460 microwave oven, Kitchen Aide Dishwasher. All in black glass finish. Huge Whirlpool side by side refrigerator in stainless steel finish. SPACIOUS BREAKFAST ROOM has ceramic tile floors, chandelier. Large bay window overlooks private back yard.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM has hardwood floors, chandelier, large window, chair rail molding. Cased opening to back hall.
- VAULTED GREAT ROOM has a wall of windows overlooking a deck and private back yard. Wood paneling with stain finish to chair rail height. Brick fireplace with gas logs, glass doors and custom mantle. Flanked by custom bookshelves and cabinets. Brick hearth and exposed brick to mantle height. Stained wood blinds. French door to deck.
- DECK overlooks fenced-level-private back yard.
- BACK HALL: steps up to second floor, cased openings to dining room, kitchen and great room. Doors to laundry room and powder bath.
- POWDER BATH: hardwood floor, white vanity cabinet with faux marble countertop and vanity sink.
- OVERSIZE LAUNDRY ROOM incudes almost new HE2 washer and dryer. Built in ironing board. Storage cabinets.
- Second floor: 2 bedrooms, full bath, massive bonus room.
- BEDROOM # 2 has neutral carpet, ceiling fan and light, double window with 2 inch blinds, walk-in closet. Door to bath.
- JACK AND JILL BATHROOM has a door to BRs 2 & 3. White ceramic tile floor, tub-shower with ceramic tile walls. Long white vanity cabinet with cultured marble countertop and 2 vanity sinks.
- BEDROOM # 3 also features neutral carpet. Double and single windows. Walk-in closet, ceiling fan and light.
- BONUS ROOM is massive. Ready for your special use as a play room, office, media room or even as Bedroom # 4.
- GARAGE space to park two cars. Automatic door opener.
- Convenient to Emory, CDC, I-85, downtown. Avoid commuter traffic with easy access to I-85.
- Walk to Henderson Mill Elementary School (Georgia School of Excellence)
- Henderson Middle School
- Lakeside High School (National School of excellence winner)