1671 Colebrook Circle, Decatur, GA 30033 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and The English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods with convenient commutes to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, FBI, Mercer University and Midtown Atlanta.
Updated brick ranch in “Leave It to Beaver” feel neighborhood in nationally recognized Oak Grove Elem school district. Enjoy Sunday morning coffee in the renovated kitchen and breakfast room overlooking the peaceful back yard. “Ominous Cloud” gray paint cabinets, granite countertops, coffee bar and Bosch stainless steel gas range add a designer touch to kitchen. Entertain with flair as all living areas connect and each room has its own feel. Look behind the walls for the new HVAC, new roof and electric panel. Terrace level in-law suite is the perfect location to house out of town guests, Aunt Edna or unruly teenagers. Convenient to Emory, CDC, CHOA, VA
Students at 1671 Colebrook Circle, Decatur, GA 30033 attend high scoring Oak Grove Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Globe Academy is just around the corner. Nearby private schools include Cliff Valley, IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
COMMUTE 1671 Colebrook Circle, Decatur, GA 30033 FMLS#: 6519150
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, CHOA, VA hospital, Mercer University, FEMA without using any Interstate Highways.
FEATURES of 1671 Colebrook Circle, Decatur, GA 30033 FMLS#: 6519150
- 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths.
- Thermal pane windows.
- 2,593 Square feet per owner
- Built in 1963
- Hardwood floors throughout
- New roof
- New HVAC
- New electrical panel
- Smart home features including Nest Learning Thermostat and Ring Smart DoorBell.
ROOM BY ROOM DESCRIPTION
- ENTRANCE FOYER features hardwood floors, cased opening to living room/media room, new light fixture.
- LIVING ROOM/MEDIA ROOM features hardwood floors, 2 windows with
2 inchblinds, recessed lighting and cased opening to dining room. Lots of options for enjoying this space including setting it up as a media room.
- DINING ROOM also features hardwood floors, window, chandelier and cased opening to kitchen. Gather all your family and friends for holiday meals, parties and special occasions in a perfect space for celebrations.
- PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN opens to family room and casual breakfast room. “Ominous Storm” gray painted cabinets with granite countertop. Subway style tile backsplash. Pendant lighting over deep bowl white French style
sinkwith window above overlooking backyard. There are numerous “treasures” in the kitchen including a coffee bar, hidden microwave oven bay, wine glass rack, exposed shelves, spacious pantry behind a barn door, recessed lighting and hardwood floors.
- STAINLESS STEEL FINISH APPLIANCES: Bosch gas range with stainless steel finish hood. Bosch dishwasher,
- BREAKFAST ROOM adjacent to kitchen has large windows overlooking the backyard. This is the perfect location for that Sunday morning cup of coffee. Recessed lighting, painted
paneling. Doorto 2 car garage with overhead door. Doorto laundryroom.
- LAUNDRY ROOM has lots of storage cabinets in addition to washer and dryer connections. Vinyl plank floor.
Doorto backyard. Feeling some HGTV energy? Convert this room to a Powder bath with stackable washer and dryer closet.
- FAMILY ROOM features a brick fireplace with gas logs, custom mantle
andraised hearth. Ceiling fan. Low pile carpet. Glass doors to screened porch/sunroom.
- SCREEN PORCH / SUNROOM: three walls of the outdoors to enjoy almost 12 months a year. Best of both worlds with window panels that open to screens. Painted concrete floor. Ceiling fan.
- Perfect backyard for entertaining. Large patio space with sidewalk to front yard driveway. Backyard re-graded so entire space is useable. Large grassed lawn. Second patio off terrace level. Fenced on most sides.
- Front yard also has a large level grassed lawn. Perfect for pets, ball games, and frisbee tossing. Great driveway for bike riding. Low-traffic street with two large cul-de-sac bubbles for extra bike space.
- MASTER BEDROOM features hardwood floors, ceiling fan
andlight, walk-in closet with organizers. Ample light from 2 windows.
- MASTER BATH features a dressing area with hardwood floors and wet area with ceramic tile floor.
Dressingarea has a large white vanity cabinet with granite countertop, ceramic vanity sink, grasscloth wallcovering and doors to hall and wet area. Wet area has a tub-shower combination and pedestal sink.
- BEDROOMS #2 and #3 are also located on
mainlevel and are separated by a Jack and Jill Bathroom. Bedroom 2 on the front right corner has a single and double window, ceiling fan and light, hardwood floors, double door closet. Bedroom #3 also has hardwood floors and a double closet. Double window
- JACK AND JILL BATH features a white ceramic tile floor and wood stain finish vanity cabinet with vanity sink. Walk-in shower with ceramic tile walls and glass shower doors.
- FINISHED TERRACE LEVEL includes a rec room, full bath, bedroom
andunfinished storage area.
- REC ROOM has potential as a media room, game room, workout center or your special use. Carpet, painted paneling, 3 windows, glass doors to lower level patio.
- BEDROOM #4 features an engineered wood floor, painted paneling, window
- FULL BATH #3 has a ceramic tile floor, walk-in shower, Vanity cabinet and sink, window.
- Unfinished storage area houses the mechanicals and the new electric panel.
Doorto back yard.
From Lakeside High School on Briarcliff Rd: Left on Oak Grove
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.