Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 3819 Gleneagles Ct, Tucker GA 30084. Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home.
FMLS Descriptions: 3819 Gleneagles Ct, Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6054442
Recently renovated brick ranch with finished basement. Among the many updates and upgrades area Sunroom/Screen Porch addition perfect for year-round enjoyment and a spacious deck overlooking a large koi pond perfect for enjoying the sunshine and al fresco dining. Kitchen renovation includes white cabinets, granite countertops, work island, hardwood floors and china display cabinet. Spacious family room with fireplace. Formal living and dining rooms. Walk to amazing Henderson Park with soccer fields, community garden, walking trails, lake and playground. Easy commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA.
FEATURES AT 3819 Gleneagles Ct, Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6054442
- 4 BRs, 2 full baths plus a 1/2 bath in basement.
- Built in 1966
- 2,303 Sq ft per DeKalb Tax records plus finished basement
- approximately 1/2 acre lot.
- Highlands North Subdivision
- Cul-de-sac lot
- Finished basement.
- Easy Interstate Hwy access at I-285 and LaVista Rd or hop on I-85 headed downtown at the Chamblee-Tucker Rd exit inside I-285.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer and new CHOA campus.
- Nearby Henderson Park has walking trails, fishing lake, playground, tennis courts, community garden and soccer fields. Henderson Park is also a National Birdwatching destination.
- Check out the cool shops and restaurants on Tucker’s vibrant Main Street. Publix, and Kroger nearby in Tucker. Sprouts and more shops at Northlake
Room by Room Features
- Spacious level driveway (recently replaced)
- Stone walkway leads to front porch and custom front door.
- Two car garage with remote controlled overhead door.
- Front foyer has hardwood floors, front door sidelight, elegant cased opening to living room.
- Tasteful living room has hardwood floors, triple window with plantation blinds, cased opening to dining room.
- The formal dining room features double window with plantation blinds, hardwood floors, French door to kitchen.
- Renovated kitchen includes hardwood floors, white cabinets with granite countertops, under-counter sink with pull out faucet, ceramic tile backsplash, work island, china cabinet. light bar, recessed lighting. Window over sink and under-counter lighting. Skylight “tube”
- Premium appliances include Kenmore electric wall oven with microwave oven above, Whirlpool smooth cooktop, dishwasher and disposal.
- Eat in breakfast room adjacent to kitchen has double French doors opening to deck and backyard, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, door to garage, door to Laundry room.
- Oversize Laundry Room with washer and dryer connections, window and wire shelving.
- Family room has hardwood floors, built-in bookcase, ceiling fan and light, two French Doors to SunRoom, masonry fireplace with tile surround, custom mantle, gas logs.. Skylight “tube”, double French doors to foyer.
- Sunroom addition has convertible screens to give you 4 season options. Beadboard ceiling, ceiling fan and light, door to deck, 3 sides of windows overlook private backyard.
- Rec room in finished daylight basement. Door to back yard.
- Workshop in basement has powder bath and window.
- New Rennai tankless water heater.
- Bedroom configuration includes 2 sets of bedrooms connected by Jack and Jill bathrooms.
- Middle rear bedroom has hardwood floors, double window and door to wet area of Jack and Jill Bath room
- Jack and Jill Bathroom #1 has a wet area with ceramic tile floor and tub-shower combination. Door to dressing area. Dressing area of bathroom has an ash stain finish double vanity, ceramic tile floor, linen closet, door to hall and door to rear corner bedroom.
- Master Bedroom (rear corner bedroom) has hardwood floors, ceiling fan, two windows, double door closet, single door closet, door to bathroom dressing area.
- Front corner bedroom has hardwood floors, ceiling fan and light, double door closet, door to Jack and Jill Bath #2
- Jack and Jill Bath #2 has a white ceramic tile floor, stain finish vanity cabinet, walk-in shower with ceramic tile walls and floor. Door to two bedrooms.
- Front middle bedroom has door to Jack and Jill Bath #2, hardwood floors, double window, double door closet.
- Large grassed barkyard is fully fenced.
SCHOOLS for 3819 Gleneagles Ct, Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6054442
Students at this home attend highly rated Midvale Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School.
Parent review: Midvale is a great school! My three children attend there. I have to say that having STEM in the school has made it very unique in that Midvale offers both a STEM and IB curriculum for the entire school. Mr. Kitchen has done an excelent job at setting up the STEM program for the school. All of my children love going into both his or Mr. Makkers labs (yes, Midvale actually has two STEM labs). Every time my children visit a lab they come home telling me about all of the cool things they are doing in school. We are very happy with Midvale
At Tucker Middle School (TMS), the faculty and staff are dedicated to increasing college and career readiness through a STEM enriched curriculum. TMS is seeking STEM certification as a program school. This means that students are selected to participate in a program that will include a specialized rigorous curriculum that integrates science, mathematics, and technology education. Students who are selected to participate in the program will agree to take accelerated mathematics and science courses including Carnegie level Math, Science, and Technology in the 8th grade and participate in scientific research that will result in an 8th grade culminating project.
The most rigorous course of studies offered to the students of Tucker High School is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program. This program of advanced internationally recognized syllabi and external examinations offers a comprehensive and world-class education during the last two years of high school. The IB Diploma Program is designed as an academically challenging and balanced program of education with final examinations that prepares students for success at university and life beyond. The program has gained recognition and respect from the world’s universities.
The Henderson Park Community Garden is located on part of the new 7-acre park expansion and consists of 56 4×10 plots, four of them dedicated to growing food for the Friends of St. Martin de Porres food ministry at Holy Cross Catholic Church. All 52 rental plots have been rented.
tucker-dayWe are an organic garden. Though the land on which our garden sits is owned by DeKalb County, we are its stewards. Our commitment to organic gardening extends beyond its practice to increasing its acceptance and use as the most effective method for growing healthy plants and building healthy soil. Our first class in the garden (Gardening 101 Demonstration) illustrated this commitment with lessons on the history and consequences of synthetic and chemical fertilizers and pesticides, and the availability, superiority, and application of natural inputs. The class concluded with hands-on transplanting demonstrations.
Run by an all-volunteer organization, the garden consists of community-minded, health-conscious members who value conservation, self-reliance, civic participation, and neighborhood beautification. Our founding members have donated thousands of hours of labor and sweat equity to turn our dream of a garden into a reality.
Advocates of community gardening cite “community cohesion” and “increased social interaction” as two of its many benefits. These are certainly in evidence in our young garden, which has become more than just a place for people to gather; the garden actually creates the opportunity for people to connect. Additionally, the Henderson Park Community Garden connects Tucker to its agricultural roots as the process of sowing, tending, and reaping provides the link to a past when most people knew how to grow their own food.
The Henderson Park Community Garden was started under DeKalb County’s Garden in the Parks program. In accordance with the program, the HPCG is responsible for the development, construction, upkeep, watering, and overall maintenance of the garden area; ensuring that garden rules are followed; handling plot rentals; and paying permit fees and water usage charges.
WELCOME to one of the largest youth soccer clubs in Georgia. Triumph Youth Soccer Association (TYSA) is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the successful and enjoyable game of soccer – the world’s most popular game! TYSA is the largest youth sports association in DeKalb county and home to more than 1000 players on more than 100 teams. Playing soccer at TYSA is a great way for your child to stay fit and develop athleticism and coordination while building lasting friendships. We offer both spring and fall programs for children ages 3-19. For program details specific to your child’s age, please select the appropriate age group from the drop-down menu. OUR MISSION: To provide a high quality soccer program for youth in our community that cultivates player development and a passion for the game through exceptional instruction in a family-focused atmosphere.
From Downtown Atlanta: I-285 to LaVista Road. Head outside the perimeter on LaVista. Left on Henderson Road. Right on Gleneagles Dr. Left on Gleneagles Ct. House on right.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.