3658 Windy Court Tucker GA 30084
Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 3658 Windy Court Tucker GA 30084. Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home.
FMLS Descriptions: Sally English and the English Team 3658 Windy Court Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6016163
Move-in ready brick ranch in Winding Woods subdivision. Newly refinished hardwood floors throughout the home – including bedrooms. Fresh paint inside and out. Kitchen renovation features white cabinets with granite countertop. Stainless steel finish appliances include Thermador 5 burner gas range and Thermador double wall ovens. Vaulted sunroom addition with architectural window and 2 French doors. Brick fireplace in family room. Spacious living and dining rooms. Walk or bike to Winding Vista Swim and Tennis Club. Easy commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA, Mercer.
FEATURES AT 3658 Windy Court Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6016163
- 3 BRs, 2 full baths
- Built in 1965
- 1859 Sq ft per DeKalb Tax records.
- approximately 1/3 acre lot.
- Easy Interstate Hwy access at I-285 and LaVista Rd or hop on I-85 headed downtown at the Chamblee-Tucker Rd exit inside I-285.
- Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, VA, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer and new CHOA campus.
- Nearby Henderson Park has walking trails, fishing lake, playground, tennis courts, community garden and soccer fields. Henderson Park is also a National Birdwatching destination.
- Check out the cool shops and restaurants on Tucker’s vibrant Main Street. Publix, and Kroger nearby in Tucker. Sprouts and more shops at Northlake.
- Walk or bike to nearby Winding Vista Swim and Tennis Club
Room by Room Features
- Newly refinished hardwood floors throughout first floor.
- 2 inch blinds on windows.
- ENTRY FOYER: Slate floor, large coat closet, cased opening to living room, louvered doors to back hall. Arched transom over front door.
- LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, built in bookcases, floor to ceiling windows. Cased opening to dining room
- FORMAL DINING ROOM also features hardwood floors. Floor to ceiling windows, chandelier.
- DESIGNER KITCHEN features hardwood floors, white cabinets, granite countertops, double-bowl undercounter stainless-steel sink with garbage disposal. Recessed lights.
- PREMIUM APPLIANCES include a stainless steel 5 burner gas cooktop (Thermador), stainless steel double wall ovens (Thermador).
- BREAKFAST ROOM adjacent to kitchen has hardwood floors, chandelier, Open to family room. Door to laundry/utility room
- LAUNDRY ROOM has a ceramic tile floor, washer and dryer connections, window. Door to backyard. 2 electric panels.
- FAMILY ROOM features a brick fireplace with raised hearth, gas logs and custom mantle. Hardwood floors.
- SUN ROOM has 3 walls of windows and two French Doors. Lots of light! There is also a skylight and architectural windows in the vaulted ceiling. HVAC on a separate Mitsubishi System. Double French doors to Family room.
- MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors, double door closet, ceiling fan and light.
- MASTER BATH features a ceramic tile floor, walk in shower with ceramic tile floor and walls, glass sliding doors. Whaite vanity cabinet and sink, window.
- Two additional spacious BEDROOMS – both with hardwood floors and good cosets.
- HALL BATH features a ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combination with ceramic tile walls. White vanity cabinet and sink. Window.
- BACKYARD has a level grassed lawn area plus an upper level (behind a stacked stone wall) with wooden play set and built in play house / storage building.
- Crawl space foundation
SCHOOLS for 3658 Windy Court Tucker GA 30084 FMLS#6016163
Students at this home attend highly rated Midvale Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School.
Parent review: Midvale is a great school! My three children attend there. I have to say that having STEM in the school has made it very unique in that Midvale offers both a STEM and IB curriculum for the entire school. Mr. Kitchen has done an excelent job at setting up the STEM program for the school. All of my children love going into both his or Mr. Makkers labs (yes, Midvale actually has two STEM labs). Every time my children visit a lab they come home telling me about all of the cool things they are doing in school. We are very happy with Midvale
At Tucker Middle School (TMS), the faculty and staff are dedicated to increasing college and career readiness through a STEM enriched curriculum. TMS is seeking STEM certification as a program school. This means that students are selected to participate in a program that will include a specialized rigorous curriculum that integrates science, mathematics, and technology education. Students who are selected to participate in the program will agree to take accelerated mathematics and science courses including Carnegie level Math, Science, and Technology in the 8th grade and participate in scientific research that will result in an 8th grade culminating project.
The most rigorous course of studies offered to the students of Tucker High School is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program. This program of advanced internationally recognized syllabi and external examinations offers a comprehensive and world-class education during the last two years of high school. The IB Diploma Program is designed as an academically challenging and balanced program of education with final examinations that prepares students for success at university and life beyond. The program has gained recognition and respect from the world’s universities.
From Downtown Atlanta: I-285 to LaVista Road. Head outside the perimeter on LaVista. Left Winding Woods Drive. Left on Winbrooke Lane. Right on Windy Court. House on left.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.