2882 Greenbush Place NE, Atlanta GA 30345
2882 Greenbush Place NE, Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and The English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods with convenient commutes to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, FBI, Mercer University and Midtown Atlanta.
Swimming pool in fenced back yard is the perfect summertime retreat. Rec room plus family room plus living room gives everyone a space to watch the game on tv, read or chill in their own space.5 bedrooms.Hardwood floors on main level and upper bedroom level – great option for pets, allergies and cleanup. Updated kitchen includes granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (gas range).New carpet and fireplace in family room.Lots of updates. Easy commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA, Midtown.Great schools: Henderson Mill Elem (STEM and STEAM), Lakeside High School.
Students at 2882 Greenbush Place NE, Atlanta GA 30345 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute. Henderson Mill Elementary School is STEM certified and STEAM certified.
STEM CERTIFICATION in a nutshell ” high quality educational opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. STEM education is defined as an integrated curriculum (as opposed to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics taught in isolation) that is driven by problem solving, discovery, exploratory project/problem-based learning, and student-centered development of ideas and solutions.”
COMMUTE 2882 Greenbush Place NE, Atlanta GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, CHOA, VA hospital, Mercer University, FEMA without using any Interstate Highways.
FEATURES of 2882 Greenbush Place NE, Atlanta GA 30345 FMLS #5937425
- 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
- Swimming pool in fenced back yard is the perfect summertime retreat. Rec room plus family room plus living room gives everyone a space to watch the game on tv, read or chill.5 bedrooms.Hardwood floors on main level and upper bedroom level – great option for clean living. Updated kitchen includes granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (gas range).Newer carpet and fireplace in family room.Lots of updates.
- 1,965 Square feet per DeKalb Tax. Built in 1965
- Hardwood floors on main floor and 2nd floor bedroom level.
- ENTRANCE FOYER features coat closet and cased opening to LR.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors.Open to DR.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM also features hardwood floors. Chandelier, double window overlooking back yard.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN is open to breakfast room and family room.White cabinets with granite countertop, undercounter stanless sink with disposal and chrome faucet. Vinyl plank floors.
- STAINLESS STEEL FINISH APPLIANCES: Adora gas range, LG dishwasher and GE side by side refrigerator (negotiable).
- BREAKFAST ROOM adjacent to kitchen has views of back yard, door to patio, vinyl plank floor and steps down to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM on lower level has a brick fireplace with raised hearth, gas logs, custom mantle and exposed brick from floor to ceiling. Lots of windows, door to lower patio, ceiling fan, door lower activity area.
- POWDER BATH on hall to rec room.
- REC ROOM offers opportunities for game tables, home office, media room or your special use.Carpet. LAUNDRY CLOSET.
- BEDROOM on lower level perfect for teen suite, home office.
- MASTER BEDROOM on upper level has hardwood floors,walk-in closet, ceiling fan. Private entrance to MASTER BATH with ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet and walk-in shower.
- 2 additional spacious bedrooms and HALL BATH on upper level.
- 2 CAR CARPORT. Storage room behind parking.
- SWIMMING POOL with new cover in professionally landscaped and fenced back yard. Great place to chill in the summertime. Stone steps. Two patios perfect for outdoor entertaining. Dog run.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and CDC, VA, CHOA, Mercer University, FEMA, FBI, Midtown.
- Henderson Mill Elementary (STEM and STEAM certified)
- LAKESIDE HIGH SCHOOL. Saint Pius, Marist, IHM, nearby.
- Built in 1965
- Evergreen Hills Subdivision
- Deed Book 11883 Page 399
- Lot 2 Block A Plat Book 42 PG 123
- Lot dimensions 100x204x102x190
North on I-85 to Shallowford Road Exit. Right on Shallowford Road. Left on Briarcliff Road. Right on Payton Road. Right on Greenoaks Circle. Right on Greenbush Place.
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.