2835 Cravey Trail NE, Atlanta, GA 30345 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and The English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods with convenient commutes to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, FBI, Mercer University and Midtown Atlanta.
FMLS Description of 2835 Cravey Trail NE, Atlanta, GA 30345
Large two story brick traditional ready .for complete makeover. Attention Builders and investors: rare opportunity to rehab a mid-century modern home on a street with luxury house prices. Bring your cash offers and rehab lenders as this one will likely not qualify for traditional lending. Great lot and house bones. Bring your talents and HGTV expertise to make this home a classy standout property. Easy commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA. Henderson Mill Elem and Lakeside High School. Sold “As Is” with right of inspection.
Students at 2835 Cravey Trail NE, Atlanta, GA 30345 attend High Scoring Hawthorne Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Globe Academy, IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
COMMUTE 2835 Cravey Trail NE, Atlanta, GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, CHOA, VA hospital, Mercer University, FEMA without using any Interstate Highways. DIRECTIONS: From Downtown ATL: I-85 North to Shallowford Rd Exit. Right on Shallowford Rd. Left on Briarcliff Rd. Left on Cravey Drive. Left on Cravey Lane. Right on Cravey Trail. House on right.
FEATURES of 2835 Cravey Trail NE, Atlanta, GA 30345
- Sold “as is” with the right of inspection,
- 9 foot ceilings on main floor
- 4 sides brick
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi and gazebo in back yard.
- Foyer has parquet flooring, leaded glass front door, L shaped staircase.
- Living room has hardwood floor, english style double window.
- Dining room also has hardwood floors, crystal chandelier, English style window.
- Family room features a brick fireplace with gas logs, hardwood floors, ceiling fan and light, 2 sets of French Doors to patio. Bookcases.
- Kitchen features stain cabinets, ceramic tile countertops, island, ceiling fan and light. Hardwood floors
- Breakfast room has a bay window, hardwood floors.
- Two car garage with overhead door.
- Main floor bedroom and full bath.
- Basement includes a finished rec room, full bath, 2 bedrooms.
- Second floor has master bedroom and master bathroom. Walkin closet with access to bonus room over garage. Hall bath. 2 additional bedrooms.Laundry room.
- Water penetration in basement. Roof needs to be replaced asap.
Convenient To Leslie Beach Club
Established in 1967, LBC is a private neighborhood swim and tennis community. Facilities include a 25 yard heated pool with water slide and diving well, 5 lighted tennis courts, covered baby pool and shaded playground, poolside concessions and picnic area.
LBC is the heart of the neighborhood’s summer activities, which include pool parties, tennis tournaments, swim meets, movie nights and potluck dinners. In addition to frequent community activities, many members also participate on competitive Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and the Atlanta Swim Association League recreational summer team for kids. There is almost always something going on at the Club.
In addition to frequent community social activities, members also participate in Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and Atlanta Swim Association recreational programs. For information about joining our swim and tennis community, please contact the Membership Chairman.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.