2703 Braithwood Road NE Atlanta GA 30345 FMLS 5936430
2703 Braithwood Road NE Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings.
Classic and Hipster mash up. Built in 65 with solid bones and so much space but brought into 2017 with finishing touches and “love it” upgrades. 4 generously sized bedrooms and 3 full baths – everybody has a private space. Living areas include a mega-family room, formal living room and an updated kitchen. Open dining room next to kitchen. Hardwood floors. Oversize corner lot with lots of level grassy lawn for fun and games. Bike to Swim and Tennis. Great Schools: Henderson Mill and Lakeside. Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA, Midtown.
Students at 2703 Braithwood Road NE Atlanta GA 30345 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute. Henderson Mill Elementary School is STEM certified and STEAM certified.
STEM CERTIFICATION in a nutshell ” high quality educational opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. STEM education is defined as an integrated curriculum (as opposed to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics taught in isolation) that is driven by problem solving, discovery, exploratory project/problem-based learning, and student-centered development of ideas and solutions.”
COMMUTE 2703 Braithwood Road NE Atlanta GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, CHOA, VA hospital, Mercer University, FEMA without using any Interstate Highways.
FEATURES of 2703 Braithwood Road NE
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths.
- Thermal pane windows.
- Classic and Hipster mash up.Built in 1965 with solid bones and lots of space, but brought into 2017 with finishing touches and “love it” upgrades.4 generously-sized bedrooms (including 2 master bedrooms) and 3 full baths.Living areas include a mega-family room, formal living room and an updated kitchen with Silestone Countertops (2013).Open dining room next to kitchen. Hardwood floors. Oversize corner lot with several level-grassy-lawns for fun and games. Bike to Swim and Tennis.
- 2,011 Square feet per DeKalb Tax. Built in 1965
- Hardwood floors on main floor and 2nd floor bedroom level.
- ENTRANCE FOYER features double front door. Bifold door coat closet. Cased opening to LR. Hardwood floor.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, large double window, potential home office space.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN (2013) open to dining room.White cabinets with Silestone quartz Countertop (Green Fun), undercounter stanless sink with disposal and chrome gooseneck faucet, garden window. Large skylight keeps room bright and inviting.Additional recessed lighting. Door to garage. Hardwood floors.
- STAINLESS STEEL FINISH APPLIANCES: gas cooktop, wall oven (electric) and side by side refrigerator (negotiable)
- DINING ROOM adjacent to kitchen has views of back yard through triple window. Hardwood floors.
- FAMILY ROOM on lower level has a brick fireplace with raised hearth, custom mantle and exposed brick from floor to ceiling. Lots of windows, French door to patio, ceiling fan, laundry closet.
- SPACIOUS BEDROOM on lower level can be closed off to make excellent master suite.Hardwood floors, ceiling fan, large closet with built in storage features.FULL BATH has been updated and includes furniture style vanity with silestone top, walk-in shower.
- MASTER BEDROOM on upper level has hardwood floors,2 double windows, ceiling fan. Private entrance to MASTER BATH with ceramic tile floor, white vanity cabinet and walk-in shower.
2 additional bedrooms and HALL BATH on upper level.
- 2 CAR CARPORT. Storage room behind parking.
- Crawl space storage has a concrete floor and you can stand up.
- Convenient commute to Emory University and CDC, VA, CHOA, Mercer University, FEMA, FBI, Midtown.
- Henderson Mill Elementary (STEM and STEAM certified)
- LAKESIDE HIGH SCHOOL. Saint Pius, Marist, IHM, nearby.
- Swim and Tennis available nearby at Leslie Beach Club
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.