2638 Smoketree Way NE, Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and The English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods with convenient commutes to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, FBI, Mercer University and Midtown Atlanta.
FMLS Description of 2638 Smoketree Way NE, Atlanta GA 30345 FMLS#6051922
Does your checklist include bedroom & full bath on main floor, large master suite and spacious bedrooms on upper level, hardwood floors on main level and new carpet on bedroom level? Great schools -Lakeside HS, Henderson Mill Elem STEM, STEAM certified.Swim team,tennis courts within walking distance at Leslie Beach Club.Private backyard.Spacious kitchen:white cabinets, granite countertops, premium appliances.Spacious main level living areas- dining and living rooms, large family room with stone fireplace.Side drive-in garage.New driveway.Easy commute to Emory,CDC,CHOA.
Students at 2638 Smoketree Way NE, Atlanta GA 30345attend High Scoring Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Globe Academy, IHM, Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
STEM CERTIFICATION in a nutshell ” high quality educational opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. STEM education is defined as an integrated curriculum (as opposed to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics taught in isolation) that is driven by problem solving, discovery, exploratory project/problem-based learning, and student-centered development of ideas and solutions.”
COMMUTE 2638 Smoketree Way NE, Atlanta GA 30345
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, CHOA, VA hospital, Mercer University, FEMA without using any Interstate Highways. DIRECTIONS: From Downtown ATL: I-85 North to Shaloowford Rd Exit. Right on Shallowford Rd. Left on Briarcliff Rd. Left on Briarcliff Way. Left on Henderson Mill Rd. Left on Leslie Dr. Left on Smoketree Rd. House at corner of Smoketree Rd and Smoketree Way.
FEATURES of 2638 Smoketree Way NE, Atlanta GA 30345 FMLS #6051922
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths.
- 2470 Sq Ft finished space per Appraisal.
- 0.41 acre lot per DeKalb Tax records.
ROOM BY ROOM DESCRIPTION
- Entrance foyer features pegged hardwood floors, staircase to second floor, art glass front door with two sidelights featuring the same art glass. Cased openings to formal dining room and formal living room. Dentil block crown molding. Coat closet.
- Formal living room also has hardwood floors. 2 windows. Dentil block crown molding.
- Formal dining room features hardwood floors, double window, chandelier, dentil block molding.
- Large storage closet under staircase.
- Bedroom on main floor has hardwood floors, two windows, closet. Ceiling fan and light. Would make an excellent home office or study. Adjacent to full bath.
- Full bath on main floor has ceramic tile floors, pedestal sink, tub-shower combination, linen closet.
- Large kitchen has a ceramic tile floor, white cabinets with granite countertops. White double bowl sink with pull out faucet.
- Premium appliances include a Bosch dishwasher, Whirlpool smoothtop cooktop, Kenmore wall oven. All in black glass finish. Microwave oven.
- Eat-in breakfast area between kitchen and family room.
- Family room is open to kitchen. Hardwood floors, recessed lighting. Exposed beams. Stone fireplace with gas log lighter, glass doors, custom mantle and built in bookcases. French door to patio. Door to mudroom.
- Mudroom between family room and back door/porch to driveway.
- Patio in back yard offers a private space for outdoor dining and relaxing. Brick finish. Fenced backyard. Landscaped.
- Teo car side drive-in garage. Attached. Electric garage door openers.
- NEW driveway and sidewalks.
- Second floor bedroom level features new carpet throughout.
- Spacious Master bedroom suite has two walk-in closets. Two windows. new carpet. Private entrance to master bath.
- Master bath features a marble tile floor, white vanity cabinet with two vanity sinks and ceramic tile countertop. Tub-shower combination.
- Two additional bedrooms on second floor. Both with new carpet and good closets. One has a glass display cabinet.
- Up Hall bath features a white ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink, tub-shower combination.
- Laundry room on bedroom level with washer and dryer connections.
WALK TO Leslie Beach Club
Established in 1967, LBC is a private neighborhood swim and tennis community. Facilities include a 25 yard heated pool with water slide and diving well, 5 lighted tennis courts, covered baby pool and shaded playground, poolside concessions and picnic area.
LBC is the heart of the neighborhood’s summer activities, which include pool parties, tennis tournaments, swim meets, movie nights and potluck dinners. In addition to frequent community activities, many members also participate on competitive Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and the Atlanta Swim Association League recreational summer team for kids. There is almost always something going on at the Club.
In addition to frequent community social activities, members also participate in Atlanta Lawn and Tennis Association (ALTA) and Atlanta Swim Association recreational programs. For information about joining our swim and tennis community, please contact the Membership Chairman.
More HOMES FOR SALE in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University, The Centers for Disease Control CDC and CHOA. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.