Sally English, Associate Broker at Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC, listed 2556 Midvale Forest Drive Tucker GA 30084. Call or text Sally English direct at 404-229-2995 for more information about this home. Coming Dec 2017.
Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory, CDC, VA, CHOA, FEMA, IRS Center and Midtown.
Move in now and enjoy this spacious 4 bedroom traditional.Do those HGTV makeovers later and create instant equity.This estate owned 2 story will go fast because it has personal space for everybody.Main floor bedroom and full bath would double as a home office or study. hardwood floors throughout most of main floor.Large family room with fireplace. Formal living and dining rooms.Updated kitchen. Spacious master suite with fireplace on second floor.Large basement with full bath ready for your finish.Walk to Midvale Elem.Easy commute to Emory, CDC, CHOA and downtown.
Estate owned – sold “As Is” with right of inspection
HOME FEATURES AT 2556 Midvale Forest Drive Tucker GA 30084 fmls 5948377
- 4 BRs, 4 full baths.
- Bedroom and full bath on main level.
- FULL BASEMENT: ready for your finish and special use. Perfect rec room opportunity.
- Side drive in GARAGE with overhead door, remote control and extra storage space.
- TWO STORY ENTRANCE FOYER
- Formal LIVING AND DINING ROOMS. Hardwood floors. Chandelier. Cased openings to the foyer and to kitchen.
- BEDROOM ON MAIN FLOOR doubles as a HOME OFFICE OR STUDY. Hardwood floors. Closet.
- FULL BATH ON MAIN FLOOR with tub-shower combination.
- UPDATED KITCHEN features white cabinets, stone countertops and white finish appliances
- BREAKFAST ROOM is open to kitchen and family room.
- FAMILY ROOM features a brick fireplace with brick hearth, custom made mantle, built in bookshelves. Lots of windows and light.
- UTILITY / LAUNDRY ROOM located off mudroom. Door to garage. Washer and dryer connections.Lots of space for storage or possible home office.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM on second floor. Fireplace. Walk in closets. In-suite master bath with walk in shower. Separate vanity and dressing area.
2 additional BEDROOMS on second floor. Both are spacious.
- HALL BATH with ceramic tile and tub-shower combination. Separate dressing and vanity area.
- PRIVATE PATIO along the back of house is a great place to entertain and relax. Lots of room for dining and seating areas.
- Abundant flowering shrubs and trees planted on property. Master gardener with a passion for flowering plants.
- Quiet cul de sac street.
- Shopping, restaurants and Publix/Kroger at Northlake Mall.
- Easy Interstate Hwy access.
Convenient commute to Emory, CDC, VA, Midtown, IRS, FEMA, Mercer and new CHOA. Easy Interstate access inside I-285 at Chamblee Tucker Rd.
Directions: I-85 North to Shallowford Rd Exit. Left on Shallowford. Left on Briarcliff Rd. Left on Briarcliff Way. Left on Henderson Mill Rd. Right on Midvale Rd. Left on Midvale Forest Dr. House on left. OR I-285 to LaVista Rd. Head outside perimeter. Left on Midvale Rd. Right on Midvale Forest Dr.
SCHOOLS for 2556 Midvale Forest Drive Tucker GA 30084
Students at this home attend Midvale Elementary, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School