2075 Valiant Drive NE, Atlanta GA 30345
2075 Valiant Drive NE, Atlanta GA 30345 listed for sale by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory and CDC, VA, Chidrens Hospital.
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS 5917008: 2075 Valiant Drive NE, Atlanta GA 30345
Oak Grove Elementary 2 story home with all the appointments found in new construction. Optional master suite on main floor or 2nd floor – both spacious with renovated baths.Renovated kitchen with stone countertops, new cabinets, stainless steel gas range. Hardwood floors on 1st and 2nd floors. Great room addition with vaulted ceiling, fireplace and walls of windows. Large deck – perfect for entertaining- overlooks large-level-grassed-fenced lawn and play area. Convenient to Emory and CDC.
Students at 2075 Valiant Drive NE, Atlanta GA 30345 attend Oak Grove Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Marist, Saint Pius X and Paideia – all located within a reasonable commute.
The home is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
FEATURES of 2438 Kings Ct NE, Atlanta, GA 30345
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths.
- 2946 Square feet per appraiser. Built in 1962
- Hardwood floors on main floor and 2nd floor bedroom level.
- Restoration type hardware thoughout home.
- ENTRANCE FOYER features front door with oval transom window and sidelights. Elegant staircase to second floor. Cased openings to LR and DR.
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors and space to entertain.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM will seat Aunt Edna and 14 other guests at Thanksgiving. Elegant space. Hardwood floors. Open to kitchen. Built in china cabinet.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN open to dining room and original family room. Muted white cabinets with detailed panels and granite countertops. Island with breakfast bar seating. Built in desk. Glass front cabinet doors. Composite under-counter sink with designer faucet.
- APPLIANCES: GE Profile refrigerator with cabinet panels, GE Profile gas range (stainless steel), GE Profile Microwave oven/Ventahood, Stainless steel dishwasher with hidden controls.
- ORIGINAL FAMILY ROOM has a brick fireplace, hardwood floors, built in bookcases, ceiling fan and light. Modular built-in bookcase can be removed to create additional cased opening to great room addition.
- Magazine quality GREAT ROOM ADDITION has a vaulted ceiling, exposed beams, bead board ceiling and three walls of glass. French doors to spacious DECK. Fireplace with custom mantle.
- Hardwood floors. Antique bar does not stay with house
- MAIN FLOOR MASTER SUITE (1 OF 2): hardwood floors, room for a sitting area. Door to FULL BATH. RENOVATED BATHROOM also has door to family room. Dressing area stain-finish vanity-cabinet/sink with granite countertop. Wet area has a vessel sink, jetted whirlpool tub with shower head. Ceramic tile floors.
- SECOND FLOOR MASTER SUITE is also spacious and has hardwood floors. Don’t miss the master closet with built in organizers.
- MASTER BATH features a double vanity cabinet/sinks with Carrara marble countertop (think Michelangelo/David) and lovely marble floors and walls. Walk in and oversize shower with edgeless glass shower doors, full body sprayers and intricate ceramic tile.
- Two additional second floor bedrooms-both with hardwood floors.
- HALL BATH has been updated and includes a double vanity and a tub-shower combo.
- Partial basement “dry storage” room under deck is awesome for holiday decroations, hobbys or your special use.
- Large-level-grassed-fenced BACK YARD is perfect for outdoor fun and games.
- 2 CAR GARAGE with rear entry. LAUNDRY ROOM.
- Convenient commute to Emory and CDC, VA, Childrens Hospital and downtown
- OAK GROVE ELEMENTARY consistently ranked top 10 in Atlanta.
- HENDERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL. LAKESIDE HIGH SCHOOL.
- Also convenient to Saint Pius, Marist, IHM, Sophia.
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying advice.