520 Rams Way, Tucker, Georgia 30084 FMLS #5736419
List price: $ 219,000
2 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 520 Rams Way, Tucker, Georgia 30084
Nicest home in the neighborhood – could be a designer show home.Stunning renovations.Kitchen features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances (gas range), ceramic tile floor.Open to spacious breakfast room and vaulted family room (with fireplace).Formal dining room can seat 12 and is open to foyer and living room (now used as a home office).Master bath gutted to studs and re-built to showcase a whirlpool tub, walk-in shower with jets and hand sprayer.New thermal pane windows.Hardwood floors in LR,DR.New roof 4yrs.Ext paint 2 yrs.New light fixtures,hardware.
Students at 520 Rams Way, Tucker, Georgia 30084 attend Arcado Elementary School, Trickum Middle School and Parkview High School in the Gwinnett County Public Schools System. Several private schools are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 520 Rams Way, Tucker, Georgia 30084 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
Description of 520 Rams Way, Tucker, Georgia 30084
- Ramsgate subdivision.
- Built in 1992
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath.
- 2,117 Feet per Gwinnett Co tax.
- Nicest home in the neighborhood – could be a designer show home.
- Stunning renovations.
- Kitchen features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances (gas range), ceramic tile floor.
- Master bath gutted to studs and re-built to showcase a whirlpool tub, walk-in shower with jets/hand sprayer.
- New thermal pane windows with argon—Home Depot top of the line. Installed by Home Depot.
- New roof approximately 4yrs old.
- New Exterior paint 2 yrs.
- New light fixtures.
- New door hardware (easy re-key model).
- New cabinets knobs and pulls.
- Practically all the builder finish replaced. Pretty much the whole house has been updated.
- 2 STORY ENTRY FOYER: hardwood floors. Cased openings to living and dining rooms.
- LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, cased opening to dining room. Used as a home office.
- DINING ROOM also has hardwood floors, new chandelier, detailed wood moldings.
- POWDER BATH under staircase.
- RENOVATED KITCHEN features quarts stone countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, natural wood cabinets,double bowl under-counter sink and pull out faucet. Breakfast bar with teardrop lights. Stainless steel finish appliances including a gas range. Ceramic tile floor. Ceiling fan and light. Open to spacious breakfast room.
- BREAKFAST ROOM has a bay window overlooking the back yard. Open to family room. Ceramic tile floor.
- FAMILY ROOM features a fireplace, vaulted ceiling, lots of windows, wet bar and views of breakfast room and kitchen.
- DECK has been updated and second seating area added. Lots of room to entertain, grill and dine.
- LUXURIOUS MASTER BEDROOM suite on second floor. Large sitting area, Tray ceilings (2) each with ceiling fan. Carpet.
- MASTER BATH GUTTED AND RE-BUILT features separate tub and shower. Walk in ceramic tile finish shower with glass door, jetted sprayers, hand sprayer, bench. Whirlpool tub. Ceramic tile floor. Vaulted ceiling. His and her vanity cabinets and sinks. Door to walk-in closet.
- UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS 2 & 3 are generously sized with carpet, ceiling fans, good closets.
- UP-DATED JACK AND JILL BATH features a ceramic tile floor, vanity cabinet/sinks, tub-shower combination.
- Private BACK YARD is fenced and beautifully landscaped. Lots of pea walking paths and stepping stones. Flowering perennials and shrubs.
- Wired for cable TV in most rooms.
- Dual heating and airconditioning systems for 1st and 2nd floors.
- Two car GARAGE with automatic overhead door.
- Nice open floor-plan perfect for entertaining.
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC, downtown.
- Arcado Elem, Trickum Middle,
- Parkview HS
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.