3802 Greenrock Court, Atlanta, GA 30340 FMLS #5683529
List price: $ 294,900
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 3802 Greenrock Court, Atlanta, GA 30340
Best backyard in the Evansdale School District. Diverse mix of perennials and flowering shrubs with hardwood backdrop. Lovely screen porch addition captures all the views. Thoroughly updated interior includes hardwood floors on main floor and bedroom levels. Newer roof and water heated. Solid surface Hi-Mac Tambora countertops, tile backsplash and ceramic tile floor in updated kitchen. Updated baths have new vanities. Trotter waterproofed crawlspace. Exovations window upgrades. Lakeside HS district.
Students at 3802 Greenrock Court, Atlanta, GA 30340 attend Evansdale Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Marist private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 3802 Greenrock Court, Atlanta, GA 30340 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
- Lot 15 Block A Greenbrier Estate Subdivision
- DeKalb County Tax ID: 18 263 09 060
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- Powder bath
- Built in 1968
- 2,332 square feet per DeKalb Co Tax records
- Lot size: 21,780 Sq ft (17x35x36x220x138x264)
- Deed Book 11507 Page 404
- Evansdale Elementary School
- Henderson Middle School
- Lakeside High Schoo
- 3802 Greenrock Court Atlanta GA 30340. Built in 1968
- 4 Bedrooms,2.5 baths. 2,332 Sq Feet per DeKalb Co. tax
- Best backyard in the Evansdale School District. Diverse mix of perennials, flowering shrubs with hardwood backdrop. Lovely screen porch addition captures all the views. Thoroughly updated interior includes hardwood floors on 1st and 2nd floors. Newer roof, water heater. Quartz countertops, tile backsplash, ceramic tile floor in updated kitchen. Updated baths have new vanities. Trotter waterproofed crawlspace. Exovations window upgrades.
- LARGE FAMILY ROOM features a brick fireplace with gas logs and raised hearth. Ceiling fan. Hardwood floor.
- SCREEN PORCH vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, ceiling fans and door to beautiful back yard
- RENOVATED KITCHEN features white cabinets,Solid surface Hi-Mac Tambora countertops, ceramic tile floor, double oven.
- BREAKFAST ROOM open to kitchen and door to screen porch
- FORMAL LIVING & DINING ROOM both have hardwood floors.
- ENTRY FOYER features a tile floor
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE on second floor has hardwood floors. walk-in closet.
- MASTER BATH features tub shower combo ceramic tile.
- SPACIOUS BEDROOMS # 2,3, and 4 feature hardwood floors, good closets.
- Updated HALL BATH with ceramic tile floor, tub-shower combo.
- 2 car garage. Laundry on main level.
- Convenient to Emory and CDC. Easy access to I-285,I-85
- Evansdale Elem, Henderson Middle, Lakeside HS
2000 Trotter waterproofed crawlspace. French drain with gravity flow.
2001 replaced gutters
2002 Screen porch addition
2003 Furnace and AC replaced.
2004 Exovations replaced and upgraded select window frames.
2006 New roof with ridge vent.
2010 Kitchen renovation. New ceramic tile floor. More.
2011 Hardwood floors installed in family room, living room, dining room.
2012 Water heater replaced. Expansion tank installed.
2012 Interior doors updated downstairs.
2013 Gas logs installed in fireplace.
2014 Attic insulation upgraded
2014 Powder bath and up hall bath renovated
2015 Kitchen counters and tile backsplash added.
2015 Master bath updated
Diverse mix of perennials including irises, black eyed Susans, purple coneflower, daffodils. Blooming shrubs: hydrangeas, camellias, gardenias, azaleas. Roses.
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your