2638 Henderson Mill Rd Atlanta, GA 30341
Just listed, 4 bedroom home at 2638 Henderson Mill Rd Atlanta, GA 30341 by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for info.
List price: $218,000
1+ acre lot.
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 2638 Henderson Mill Rd Atlanta, GA 30341; MLS # 5797262
Historic home (1935) on a 1+ acre lot in Lakeside High School district. Affordably priced – ready to move in. Beautiful refinished hardwood floors in most rooms. Kitchen has been updated with new cabinets, countertop and newer electric range.Circuit breaker electric panel. Brick fireplace in great room. Spacious lot with out buildings. Walk to Henderson Middle School AND Henderson Mill Elementary. MARTA bus stop nearby. Bike or walk to Leslie Beach Club swim and tennis. Enjoy this home now and sell as a potential investment property later.Convenient to Emory and CDC
Students at 2638 Henderson Mill Rd Atlanta, GA 30341 attend Henderson Mill Elementary School, Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Marist, Saint Pius X and Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
The home at is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
FEATURES of 2638 Henderson Mill Rd Atlanta, GA 30341
- 2638 Henderson Mill Rd Atlanta, GA 30341
- 3 BRs, 1 full baths. Built in 1935
- One of a kind opportunity to own a historic home on an oversize lot in the Henderson Mill neighborhood.
- Affordably priced – ready to move in. Kitchen has been updated with newer cabinets, countertop and newer electric range.Circuit breaker electric panel.
- Spacious lot with out buildings.
- Walk to Henderson Middle School AND Henderson Mill Elementary. MARTA bus stop nearby.
- Bike or walk to Leslie Beach Club swim and tennis.
- Enjoy this home now and sell as a potential investment property later. Convenient to Emory and CDC
- REFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS most rms.
- KITCHEN ready to move in and enjoy. Stain finished cabinets. Laminate coauntertop. White finish electric range. Newer vinyl floor. Double bowl stainless sinks. Door to Laundry Room.
- LAUNDRY ROOM at back of house has a door to the back yard, washer and dryer connections.
- GREAT ROOM AND DINING ROOM COMBINATION (both with hardwood floors) give flexible plan options. Fireplace in great room area.
- 3 BEDROOMS all on one floor. One level living.
- 3rd bedroom is a “swing room” that can be used as a bedroom, family room or library.
- HALL BATH has a tub-shower combo. BACK BATH has a walk in shower.
- Henderson Mill Elem, Henderson MS
- LAKESIDE High School
- Built in 1935
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC, downtown.
- Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Swim and Tennis
- Walking distance to Henderson Mill Elem. School and Henderson Middle
- Globe Academy and St. Pius Schools also nearby
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.