2322 Pine Meadows Court Tucker GA 30084
Just listed, 4 bedroom home at 2322 Pine Meadows Court Tucker GA 30084 by Sally English, Associate Broker, Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for info.
List price: $289,900
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for 2322 Pine Meadows Court Tucker GA 30084; MLS #5794796
Polished home on a spacious level lot. Hardwood floors throughout the home are perfect for families with allergy issues or pets. 4 bedrooms on upper level give everyone a room to call their own. Main level living and dining room provide flexible floor plan options. Kitchen and breakfast room get great morning sun and will be the activity center of your new home. Open to family room below with masonry brick fireplace, built in bookshelves and hall to 2 car garage. Laundry room and powder bath off back hall. Level, grassed, fenced back yard is a perfect play wonderland.
Students at 2322 Pine Meadows Court Tucker GA 30084 attend Midvale Elementary School, Tucker Middle School and Tucker High School in the DeKalb County Public Schools System. Nearby private schools include Marist, Saint Pius X and Saint Pius X Paidea – all located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 2322 Pine Meadows Court Tucker GA 30084 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
FEATURES of 2322 Pine Meadows Court Tucker GA 30084
- Pine Meadows subdivision.
- Built in 1971
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 full baths
- 2303 Feet per DeKalb Co tax records
- Basically everything has been updated including kitchen, all baths, family room,All rooms except laundry & upstairs bathrooms have crown molding.
- Refinished HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout the home including bedrooms. Perfect for people and pets with allergies.
- ENTRY FOYER features hardwood floor, coat closet, steps up to bedrooms and cased openings to living room and kitchen
- LIVING ROOM features hardwood floors, great windows and a large cased opening to dining room. Very OPEN FLOOR PLAN
- DINING ROOM also has hardwood floors and room for a large table and china cabinet or sideboard. Perfect for holiday gatherings
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN overlooks family room and has cased opening to dining room. Hardwood floors. White cabinets with overhead cabinet lighting. Ceramic tile backsplash. Double bowl porcelain sink with garbage disposal.White finish dishwasher and electric range with microwave oven above. Open to breakfast room
- BREAKFAST ROOM overlooks family room and is open to kitchen. 2 large windows get the morning sun making it light and bright.
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ROOM is perfect for informal entertaining, watching the big game or chilling with family and friends. Brick fireplace flanked by built in bookcases (with feature lighting) Hardwood floors. Open to back hall. French door opens to deck.
- BACK HALL opens to two car GARAGE with two overhead doors controlled by remotes or key pad.
- POWDER BATH and LARGE LAUNDRY ROOM located on opposite sides of back hall. Both with updated ceramic tile floors.
- MASTER BEDROOM has hardwood floors and a ceiling fan.
- UPDATED MASTER BATH has a white vanity cabinet, walk-in shower, and updated Travertine marble tile floors.
- BEDROOMS 2, 3 & 4 all have hardwood floors. UPDATED HALL BATH features a double bowl white vanite cabinet, tub-shower combo and updated Travertine marble tile floors.
- DECK overlooks a fenced and fabulous back yeard. Large level and grassed lawn perfect for outdoor fun and games. Storage building.
- FRONT PORCH has room for seating.
- Walk or bike to Henderson Park with TYSA soccer fields, community garden, walking trail lake and more.
- Easy commute to Emory University, CDC, downtown.
- Walking distance to Midvale Elem. School. Tucker MS, HS
- Globe Academy and St. Pius Schools also nearby
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at englishteam.com for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.