220 Bellecliff Ct, Tucker GA 30084
List price: $ Call Sally
DESCRIPTION IN FMLS for220 Bellecliff Ct, Tucker GA 30084
Bellewood subdivision fee simple townhome in highly ranked Parkview-Trickum-Arcado school districts. Gated complex includes swimming pool, playground, tennis court.Open floor plan with hardwood floors on main level, 3 spacious bedrooms on upper level. Spacious kitchen overlooks living areas. Oversize great room with fireplace (gas logs) and French door that opens to patio and large grassed lawn. Large dining area. 2 car garage with auto overhead door. Spacious master bedroom with great closets and separate tub, shower in master bath. Convenient commute to Emory or CDC.
Students at 220 Bellecliff Ct, Tucker GA 30084 attend Arcado Elementary School, Trickum Middle School and Parkview High School in the Gwinnett County Public Schools System. Marist private school and Saint Pius X private school are also located within a reasonable commute.
The home at 220 Bellecliff Ct, Tucker GA 30084 is within an easy car commute to Emory University, Centers for Disease Control, VA hospital without using any Interstate Highways.
- Gated and fenced community.
- 2 car garage with automatic overhead door.
- Bellewood Subdivision mandatory Community Association $284 per month (approx.)
- Recreation package includes resort style swimming pool with large deck, tennis court, large playground facility. Lots of grassed lawn and common area.
- Convenient commute to Emory and CDC.
- Easy access to I-285 and downtown.
- Quick access to Highway 78 (Stone Mountain freeway).
- Shops, restaurants and services in nearby Tucker.
- HIGHLY RATED SCHOOLS: Arcado Elem, Trickum Middle School, Parkview HS.
More homes for sale in the neighborhood:
Call or text Sally English 404-229-2995 for easy showings. Sally English and the English Team specialize in homes and neighborhoods convenient to Emory University and The Centers for Disease Control CDC. See our website at http://englishteam.com/ for great home buying and home selling tips and advice. Call or text Sally now 404-229-2995 for a free market evaluation of your home.